2013年北京海淀区高一年级第一学期期末练习英语答案

导读:以下是e度论坛家长分享的2013年北京海淀区高一年级第一学期期末练习英语答案,感谢各位家长的热心分享与支持,仅供参考。
海淀区高一年级第一学期期末练习英语2013.1
  参考答案
  第一部分:听力理解 第一节(共12小题; 每小题1分, 共12分)
  1. C   2. A      3. C   4. B      5. C      6. B       7. A      8. B   9. A
  10. convenient   11. service          12. safe
  第二部分:知识运用(共30小题; 每小题1分, 共30分)
  13. A      14. A      15. C      16. D      17. C      18. D   19. C      20. B      21. A      22. A
  23. B    24. B      25. C      26. B      27. D
  28. A    29. C   30. D   31. A    32. B   33. B    34. C   35. C    36. A    37. D
  38. D   39. D    40. A   41. B    42. C
  第三部分:阅读理解(共12小题; 每小题2分, 共24分)
  43. A      44. B      45. D      46. D      47. A      48. B      49. C      50. C      51. A      52. D
  53. B      54. D
  第四部分: 课文诵读
  第一节 (共8小题; 每小题0.5分,共4分)
  55. important       56. combining      57. promote       58. Across
  59. running/racing   60. moving      61. shades         62. dark
  第二节 (共5小题; 每小题1分,共5分)
  63. strong fan base          64.was filled with/full of       65. sang along to
  66.Throughout the concert    67. a true performer
  第五部分: 文句翻译(共5小题;每小题2分,共10分)
  68. He was in such a hurry this morning that he forgot to turn off the light in the house.
  69. New Zealand has beautiful scenery and (it) is famous for watersports.
  70. It is clear/obvious that we are going to see a huge growth in shopping on the Internet.
  71. The elders said they were deeply impressed by our performance and hoped we could go there again.
  72. We should be optimistic about life. /We should hold a positive attitude towards life.
  第六部分: 书面表达(满分15分)
  One possible version
  My Dream House
  Located in the suburb, my dream house is a beautiful villa made of bamboo.
  In front of the house is an amazing garden with beautiful flowers and plants. There is a swimming pool in the backyard.
  Inside the house there are two floors. On the first floor is a large hall. And around the hall there is a kitchen, a sitting room, and a dining room. On the second floor are the bedrooms and a study, where we can rest and enjoy reading.
  My house is specially designed, warm in winter and cool in summer. It is a paradise for the whole family.
  评分原则:
  1.本题总分为15分,按4个档次给分。
  2.评分时,先根据文章的内容和语言质量初步确定其档次,然后以该档次的要求来衡量,确定或调整档次,最后给分。
  3.评分时应考虑:内容要点的完整性、上下文的连贯、词汇和句式的多样性及语言的准确性。
  4.拼写、标点符号或书写影响内容表达时,应视其影响程度予以考虑。英、美拼写及词汇用法均可接受。
  5.词数少于60,从总分中减去1分。
  (二)、内容要点(关键词汇):suburb, bamboo, garden, swimming pool, hall, sitting room,
  dining room, kitchen, bedrooms, study
  (三)、各档次的给分范围和要求:

第一档

完全完成了试题规定的任务。
·覆盖了所有内容要点(十个关键词);
·运用了多样的句式和丰富的词汇;
·语法或用词方面有个别错误,但为尽可能表达丰富的内容所致;体现了较强的语言运用能力;
·有效地使用了语句间的连接成分,所写内容连贯、结构紧凑。
完全达到了预期的写作目的。

13分-15分

第二档

基本完成了试题规定的任务。
·覆盖了绝大部分内容要点(不少于八个关键词);
·运用的句式和词汇基本满足任务要求;
·语法和用词方面有一些错误,但不影响理解。
基本达到了预期的写作目的。

(13—16分)

9分-12分

第三档

未恰当完成试题规定的任务。
·漏掉或未描述清楚主要内容;
·所用句式和词汇有限;
·语法或用词方面的错误影响了对所写内容的理解。
未能清楚地传达信息。

4分-8分

第四档

未完成试题规定的任务。
·明显遗漏主要内容;
·句式单调、词汇贫乏;
·语法或用词方面错误较多,严重影响了对所写内容的理解。

1分-3分

0分

未能传达任何信息;所写内容与要求无关。

gkfive 发表于 2016-7-17 10:48:49

附2:听力材料
  Text 1
  M: Mu-um… Mu-um. I’m back from school. Where are you?
  W: I’m here in the kitchen. Just a moment. How was your day at school?
  Text 2
  M: Do you like the music here?
  W: Well, it’s OK. I don’t mind listening to folk music, but I prefer rock.
  M: Would you like to dance, Susan?
  Text 3
  M: I just called the travel agent. It’s all set. On July 5th. I’m really looking forward to the trip.
  W: Have you checked the calendar? My class won’t be over till July 7th.
  M: Oh, I’ll call the travel agent again on July 1st.
  Text 4
  W: Have you ever thought about your ideal home?
  M: I have, actually.
  W: What would it be like?
  M: Well, it will have a lot of space and be located next to a park.
  W: How many rooms would it have?
  M: Altogether I’d want to have four bedrooms on the two floors. I’d also want a large living room, so there would be enough space for people to spend time with each other.
  W: How would you decorate your house?
  M: I won’t have a lot of things out. I would have a few vases in the living room and some pictures of family on the walls, but other than that, most other things will be kept in the basement.
  Text 5
  M: Hi, Miss Rowling, how old were you when you started to write? And what was your first book?
  W: I wrote my first finished story when I was about six. It was about a small animal, a rabbit. And I’ve been writing ever since.
  M: Where did the ideas for the Harry Potter books come from?
  W: I’ve no idea where the ideas came from. And I hope I’ll never find out.
  M: How did you come up with the names of your characters?
  W: I invented some of them. But I also collected strange names. I’ve gotten them from ancient people, maps, dictionaries, plants, war heroes and people I met.
  M: Oh, that sounds interesting.
  Text 6
  M: So, what do you want to do tomorrow?
  W: Well, let’s look at this city guide here. Oh! Why don’t we first visit the science museum in the morning?
  M: OK. I like that idea. After that, what do you think about visiting the zoo?
  W: Well, to tell the truth, I’m not really interested in going there, for there are so many people inside and lots of taxis and buses outside. Why don’t we go shopping instead? There’re supposed to be some really nice places to pick up souvenirs.
  M: Nah, I don’t think that’s a good idea. We only have few travelers checks left.
  W: Oh, well. Let’s take the subway down to the seashore and walk along the beach.
  M: Now that sounds like a wonderful plan.
  Text 7
  M: Hello, everyone. Today’s topic is something I do all the time: online shopping. What are the advantages of shopping online? First, it’s convenient—you can do all your shopping in one place—at home. Second, it’s a 24-hour service—you don’t have to wait until a store or the customer service department opens. Third, there are no transportation costs—you don’t spend money on parking or train or bus fares just to go shopping. So what are the disadvantages? First, the product isn’t there. You can’t see, feel, or try things. Second, very importantly, it’s not 100% safe to give your credit card number over the Internet. You don’t know who might see it and use it. And finally, not all Web addresses are for real companies. You may try to buy things from a company that doesn’t exist, and may suffer a great loss of money that way. If you’re careful though, online shopping is one of the best ways to shop.
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 2013年北京海淀区高一年级第一学期期末练习英语答案