主题

11万

帖子

33万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2017-10-10 17:57:35 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
十一假期期间全国各地的知名旅游景点都是人头攒动,热闹非凡,不知道同学们在假期的时候有没有外出旅游,如果有的话,那么你们的旅游感悟有哪些呢?本篇文章整理了高中英语作文范文我的古镇之旅,在参考文章内容之前,同学们可以自己写一写有关于这方面的内容。
    My Trip to the Old Town
    Today, as the school was holding the sport meeting, I will have three days off, so I decided to have fun with my friends, we went to the small old town which is near my school. Early in the morning, we took the bus, after three hours, we arrive at the place. The town is so primitive, all the buildings conserve their original faces, which makes them popular among the modernized world. Many people like to go to there to have a vacation, because they can feel the peace, they want to calm themselves down in the busy work, finding a peaceful land and take a think about their lives. I like that town so much, I feel I am part of the town, the scenery is so attractive and the tradition there is so special. I hope this town will not change, just keep what it is.
    我的古镇之旅
    今天,学校举行校运会,我将有三天的假期,因此我决定和朋友去找些乐子,我们去了学校附近的一个古老的小山村。一大早,我们就乘坐巴士,经过三个小时的路程,我们到达了那个地方。这个城镇很原始,所有的建筑都保持了他们原来的样子,这使得小山村在现代化的世界里颇受欢迎。很多人喜欢在这里度假,因为他们感受到了安宁,想要让自己从繁忙的工作中冷静下来,找到一片净土来思考人生。我很喜欢这个小山村,我觉得自己就是这个山村的一部分,景色是如此的优美,传统很独特。我希望这个山村能不会改变,保持自己的原样。
    其实高中英语作文不需要同学们有极高的文学素养,只要同学们的语法基础扎实,表达能力过关就可以了,毕竟英语作文没有语文作文的要求多。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网 ( 京ICP备09058993号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 01:35 , Processed in 0.077150 second(s), 7 queries , WinCache On.