主题

11万

帖子

33万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2017-10-12 19:15:04 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
憧憬未来、怀念过去一直是现代人的通病,不过敢于设计或者规划自己的未来是勇敢的表现。同学们思考过自己的未来吗?你们有想过自己未来会从事什么样的工作吗?未来这个话题高中英语考试写作的常考话题,本篇文章整理的是高中英语作文范文设计我的未来的内容。
    Design My Future
    I always think about my future, what kind of job will I do? Which city will I live in? I have no answer of these at all. But as I grow up, I start to figure out the work I want to do, the city I want to live in. I start to design my future, I want to be a teacher, I will pass my knowledge to my students, I will lead them to the bright future, I will be very proud of myself. I don’t want to live far away from my parents, so I will choose stay in the city I belong to, so that I can go home and visit my parents all the time. Some people choose to go to the big city and fight for their future, while I’d rather to work in the small city and live a normal life. The future I design is perfect for me.
    设计我的未来
    我总是想到我的未来,我会从事什么样的工作呢?我会在哪个城市生活?对于这些,我也不知道答案。但是随着我长大,我开始弄清楚自己想要从事的工作和我想要住的城市。我开始设计我的未来,我想要成为一名教师,我会把我的知识传递给我的学生,引导他们走向光明的未来,我为自己感到自豪。我不想要住得离父母远,因此我会选择属于我的城市,这样就能经常回家,看望父母。一些人选择在大城市奋斗自己的将来,然而我却更愿意在小城市工作,过着平凡的生活。我设计的将来对我来说很美好。
    英语作文范文的整理是为同学们写作提供一个参考,一种思路,并不是让同学们完全照搬照抄的,希望同学们可以正确对待范文,不要照搬。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网 ( 京ICP备09058993号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 19:47 , Processed in 0.065358 second(s), 7 queries , WinCache On.