主题

11万

帖子

33万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2017-10-12 19:15:05 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
生活在当下的人们总是会畅想回来,也总是会幻想自己可以回到过去,回到过去做自己之前不敢做的事情,弥补自己不能得到的遗憾。本篇文章整理的是关于回到过去的高中英语作文范文,对于广大高中生来说,你们想要提高高考英语成绩,就必须要把作文水平提升上去。
    Back To the Past
    Two years ago, the drama about going back to the dynasty was very popular, people liked to see such TV series so much, they thought went to the past made them a hero and they could become the shining star. It seems that back to the past is everyone’s dream, while for me, I’d rather stay in this moment, I don’t want to go back. Comparing with the younger me, I like who I am now, though I am not young anymore, I have wisdom and experience at this moment. Time endows me with matureness, I witness so many things, I am not innocent any more, I am a better person. I am so satisfied with myself now, I cherish what I have and am so thankful to life. Looking forward to the future and opening the new chapter of my life are the main things for me to do.
    回到过去
    两年以前,关于回到朝代的戏剧很受欢迎,人们很喜欢看到此类的电视剧,他们觉得回到过去能让他们变成英雄,成为亮眼的明星。似乎回到过去是每个人的梦想,然而对于我来说,我更情愿停留在此刻,我不想要回去。和更加年轻的我相比,我喜欢现在的自己,虽然我不再那么年轻,但是我此刻拥有智慧和阅历。时间赋予了我成熟,我目睹了很多事情,不再那么的天真,我变得更好。我很满意目前的自己,珍惜我所拥有的,对生活也感恩。展望未来,打开生活新篇章是我主要要去做的事情。
    高考英语改革不断深化,考试中写作这种题型的重要性一如往常,同学们想要取得英语成绩高分,就一定要重视写作,作文的分数越高,总分也会越高。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网 ( 京ICP备09058993号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 05:09 , Processed in 0.067600 second(s), 7 queries , WinCache On.