论坛元老

积分
发表于 2018-2-3 10:51:26 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  作文是英语考试的重中之重,想要写出好的作文,可以多背多记一些模板。以下是小编为大家整理的《高中英语满分作文写作模板:议论文》希望对大家的写作有启发和帮助。
  重点诠释:
  1. 议论文是以议论为主要表达方式的一种文体,它通过摆事实,讲道理的方式来辩明是非曲折,从而表达出作者的观点。它常由论点,论据和论证三部分构成。
  2. 在近几年的高考书面表达中,其主要命题形式是以表格式和提纲式来呈现写作材料的。
  3. 它要求语言必须简练,准确,要尽可能避免使用口语,多用书面语,可适当使用名言警句;以议论为主,辅之以叙述,说明和描写等手法。
  4. 写作时要围绕中心论点展开议论,即论据和论证要围绕论点展开。根据题目要求,有时需要从正反两面来论述,可增强论证的力度。最后,可得出结论,照应开头,形成一个有机的整体。
  5. 写作时常以三段式的形式展开议论。
  写作典例:
  可持续发展已成为全球共识,如何实行可持续发展是摆在世人面前的重大问题。请就下面表格所提供的内容进行陈述并谈谈你的看法。
  留意:
  1.不要逐条翻译。
  1. 可适当发挥
  2. 词数:150左右
  3. 文章的开头部分以给出
  4. 参考词汇:差距 gap相关法律 relevant laws
  One possible version:
  The idea of sustainable development has been accepted by the world. How to keep sustainable development is a big problem facing our planet.
  The present situation is worrying. First, natural resources are becoming less than before. Second, as some people are not aware of the importance of the environmental protection, the problems with it remain extremely serious to some degree. The gap between the rich and the poor has the tendency to become wider and wider.
  To our great joy, many countries have taken action. On one hand, they have made relevant laws and regulations and put large amounts of money to the environmental protection. One the other hand, popularized education as well as international cooperation is being carried out.
  As for myself, I should take the responsibility to devote myself to sustainable development, our future and the lives of our children and our grandchildren will be in danger.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网 ( 京ICP备09058993号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-24 02:11 , Processed in 0.078528 second(s), 7 queries , WinCache On.