主题

11万

帖子

33万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2018-2-3 10:51:27 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  作文是英语考试的重中之重,想要写出好的作文,可以多背多记一些模板。以下是小编为大家整理的《高中英语满分作文写作模板:对比观点类写作》希望对大家的写作有启发和帮助。
  (1) 要求论述两个对立的观点并给出自己的看法。
  1. 有一些人认为……
  2. 另一些人认为……
  3. 我的看法……
  The topic of ①-----------------(主题)is becoming more and more popular recently. There are two sides of opinions about it. Some people say A is their favorite. They hold their view for the reason of ②-----------------(支持A的理由一)What is more, ③-------------理由二). Moreover, ④---------------(理由三).   While others think that B is a better choice in the following three reasons. Firstly,-----------------(支持B的理由一). Secondly (besides),⑥------------------(理由二). Thirdly (finally),⑦------------------(理由三).
  From my point of view, I think ⑧----------------(我的观点). The reason is that ⑨--------------------(原因). As a matter of fact, there are some other reasons to explain my choice. For me, the former is surely a wise choice .   (2) 给出一个观点,要求考生反对这一观点   Some people believe that ①----------------(观点一). For example, they think ②-----------------(举例说明).And it will bring them ③---------------(为他们带来的好处).
  In my opinion, I never think this reason can be the point. For one thing,④-------------(我不同意该看法的理由一). For another thing, ⑤---------(反对的理由之二).   Form all what I have said, I agree to the thought that ⑥-----(我对文章所讨论主题的看法).

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网 ( 京ICP备09058993号 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 04:03 , Processed in 0.072726 second(s), 7 queries , WinCache On.