帖子

33万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2018-2-19 17:11:49 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  议论文作文范文
  1. My Opinion on Cheating In Exams
  It is known to us all that some students cheat in exams at school.
  As students, we often take exams at school, but sometimes we have too many exams which are too difficult for us. On the other hand, some of us are lazy and don’t work hard at their lessons. So when taking exams they sometimes cheat in order to get better results to please their parents and teachers.
  In my opinion, it is wrong to cheat in exams because it breaks the rules of schools. We students should be honest and try to get good results by studying hard instead of cheating in exams. What’s more, we should improve our study methods and get well prepared for exams.
  2.请你根据列表格内容,写一篇短文,比较newspaper与website的异同,并谈谈你的看法。

163803_5a7817eb692e611.png

163803_5a7817eb692e611.png

Newspapers have been popular for a long time, but in recent years more and more people prefer to get news from the Internet.
  Newspapers and websites are similar in several ways. For example, they both aim at providing information to the public. Besides that, advertising is an important way for both of them to make money.
  In spite of the above similarities, there are a few differences. Websites update their news freely. As for newspapers, nothing can be changed once published. So websites offer us the latest news faster than newspapers. Furthermore, newspapers have to be paid for while most websites are free. And it is on the websites that we can express ourselves and exchange ideas with others more easily.
  In my opinion, websites and newspaper play their own roles in our lives and they are part of our lives.
  3. 动物园里用笼子养动物好不好whether it is good to keep animals in zoos
  There is a widespread concern over whether it is good to keep animals in zoos. The opinion concerning this hot topic varies from person to person. Some of my classmates think that it is good to keep animals in zoos. In their views, there are three factors contributing to this attitude as follows. In the first place, it provides chances for people to see the wildlife. What’s more, it might also develop people’s love for animals and nature. Finally, animals in zoos can be protected from
  dangers in the wild.
  However, the rest of the class hold the idea that keeping animals in zoos is a wrong choice for the following three reasons. First, it is a waste of money and labor to keep animals in zoos. Second, it will also damage the balance of nature. And what’s worse, animals will lose their freedom if caged in zoos.
  From my point of view, I feel it is unwise to take animals away from their natural living areas and keep them locked up.
  议论文模板A There is a widespread concern over 文章所要讨论的话题. The opinion concerning this hot topic varies from person to person. 观点一. In their views, there are three factors contributing to this attitude as follows. In the first place,理由一. What’s more, 理由二Finally, 理由三
  However, 观点二for the following three reasons. First, 原因一. Second, 原因二. And what’s worse, 原因三.
  From my point of view, 自己的观点.
  议论文模板B There is a heated debate over .It is commonly/widely accepted that . In contrast, others . Those who hold the first opinion suggest .in their view,.
  However, others think. They argue that .
  Considering one after another, I stand on the side of . First of all,. Further- more,.Thirdly, .Therefore,.
  议论文模板 C Different people will offer quite different ideas/views . Many people hold the view that. However, others strongly support. Some may declare/claim . They stick to such an idea because .
  In contrast, the objectors think . They argue that . First, . Second, . Last but not least, __________.
  As far as I am concerned, I agree to . In a word, .

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网 ( 京ICP备09058993号 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 03:57 , Processed in 0.080943 second(s), 9 queries , WinCache On.