11万

帖子

33万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2018-11-3 12:50:26 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  正反观点式议论文模板
  第1段:Recently we've had a discussion about whether we should. .. (导入话题)Our opinions are divided on this topic. (观点有分歧)
  第2段:Most of the students are in favour of it. (正方观点) Here are the reasons. First... Second... Finally... (列出2-3个赞成的理由)
  第3段: However, the others are strongly against it. (反方观点) Their reasons are as follows. In the first place. .. What's more... In addition. .. (列出2-3个反对的理由)
  第4段: Personally speaking,the advantages overweigh the disadvantages. for it will do us more harm than good, so I support it. (个人观点)
  "A或者B"类议论文模板
  第1段: Some people hold the opinion that A is perior to B in many ways. Others, however, argue at B is much better. Personally, I would prefer A because I think A has more advantages.
  第2段:Here are many reasons why I prefer A. The main reason is that.... Another reason is that.... (赞同A的原)
  第3段:Of course, B also has advantages to some extent.... (列出1~2个B的优势)
  第4段:But if these factors are considered, A is much better than B.From what has been discussed above, we may finally draw the conclusion that. .. (得出结论)
  观点论述类议论文模板
  第1段:提出一种现象或某个决定作为议论的话题
  As a student, I am strongly in favour of the decition. (亮明自己的观点是赞成还是反对) The reasons for this may be listed as follows. (过渡句,承上启下)
  第2段: First of all.... Secondly.... Beside....(列出2-3个赞成或反对的理由)
  第3段:In conclusion, I believe that.. .. (照应第1段,构成“总一分一总”结构
  "How to"类议论文模板
  第1段:提出一种现象或某种困难作为议论的话题。
  第2段: Many ways can help to solve this serious problem, but the following may be most eflective. First of al. Another way to solve the problem .. Finally.... (出2~3个解决此类问题的办法)
  第3段: These are not the best but the only two/ three measures we can take. But it should be noted that we should take action to....(强调解决此类问题的根本方法)

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网 ( 京ICP备09058993号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 16:29 , Processed in 0.080692 second(s), 13 queries , WinCache On.