(1) 口语能力:
  (2) 相关经验;
  (3) 应聘目的。
  注意:
  (1) 词数80左右;
  (2) 可以适当增加细节,以使行文连贯。
  第二节  读后续写
  阅读下面短文,根据所给情节进行续写,使之构成一个完整的故事。
  67. It was summer, and my dad wanted to treat me to a vacation like never before. He decided to take me on a trip to the Wild West.
  We took a plane to Albuquerque, a big city in the state of New Mexico. We reached Albuquerque in the late afternoon. Uncle Paul, my dad’s friend, picked us up from the airport and drove us up to his farm in Pecos.
  His wife Tina cooked us a delicious dinner and we got to know his sons Ryan and Kyle. My dad and I spent the night in the guestroom of the farm house listening to the frogs and water rolling down the river nearby. Very early in the morning, Uncle Paul woke us up to have breakfast. "The day starts at dawn on my farm," he said. After breakfast, I went to help Aunt Tina feed the chickens, while my dad went with Uncle Paul to take the sheep out to graze(吃草). I was impressed to see my dad and Uncle Paul riding horses. They looked really cool.
  In the afternoon, I asked Uncle Paul if I could take a horse ride, and he said yes, as long as my dad went with me. I wasn’t going to take a horse ride by myself anyway. So, my dad and I put on our new cowboy hats, got on our horses, and headed slowly towards the mountains. "Don’t be late for supper," Uncle Paul cried, "and keep to the track so that you don’t get lost!" "OK! " my dad cried back. After a while Uncle Paul and his farm house were out of sight. It was so peaceful and quiet and the colors of the brown rocks, the deep green pine trees, and the late afternoon sun mixed to create a magic scene. It looked like a beautiful woven(编织的) blanket spread out upon the ground just for us.
  Suddenly a little rabbit jumped out in front of my horse.
  注意:
  (1)所续写短文的词数应为l50左右;
  (2)至少使用5个短文中标有下划线的关键词语:
  (3)续写部分分为两段,每段的开头语已为你写好;
  (4)续写完成后,请用下划线标出你所使用的关键词语。
  Paragraph 1: Suddenly a little rabbit jumped out in front of my horse. ____________

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网 ( 京ICP备09058993号 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 23:15 , Processed in 0.055563 second(s), 7 queries , WinCache On.