论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-6 11:53:19 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
河北武邑中学高三第一学期期末考试英语试题
第I卷
第一部分:英语知识运用(共两节, 满分50分)
第一节:语音知识(共5小题,每小题1分,满分5分)
从A、B、C、D中找出其划线部分与所给单词的划线部分读音相同的选项。
1. stupid        A. production            B. persuade        C. sugar            D. excuse
2. through    A. rough                B. pillow            C. roof            D. pause
3. news        A. island                B. stops            C. bus            D. houses
4. breathe        A. increase            B. deaf            C. health            D. pleasure
5. check        A. stomach            B. technical        C. charge            D. character
第二节:单项填空(共15小题,每小题1分,满分15分)
从A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。
6. –What do you see when you think of __________ forest?
  --Of course, __________ trees.
  A. a; /                    B. the; the                C. /; /                D. a; the
7. The project __________ by the end of 2007 will expand the city’s telephone network to cover 2,000,000 users.
  A. being accomplished                            B. to be accomplished            
C. accomplished                                    D. having been accomplished
8. –May I help you?
  --Yes, I’d like to try on some sports jackets just like __________ I’m wearing.
  A. it                    B. one                    C. the one            D. that
9. –Where is your uncle’s home?
  --In New York. But he ____________ in Boston for four years.
  A. has lived                B. had lived                C. lived                D. had been living
10. My deskmate, Chen Qing, has been guaranteed to Zhejiang University, learning French, _______ , of course, made the others envy her.
  A. what                B. that                    C. who                D. which

请下载附件:

河北武邑中学高三第一学期期末考试英语试题

165327_4d2d6c07a478b.rar (27.6 KB, 下载次数: 36)
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 16:21 , Processed in 0.063900 second(s), 10 queries , WinCache On.