积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-6 12:01:13 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本试卷分第一卷(选择题)和第二卷(非选择题)两部分,满分150分,考试时间120分钟。
第一卷(三部分,共115分)
第一部分:听力理解(共两节,满分30分)
第一节(共5小题;每小题1.5分,满分7.5分)
听下面5段对话。每段对话后有一个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置。听完每段对话后,你都有10秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话仅读一遍。
例:What is the man going to read?
A.A newspaper. B.A magazine.  C.A book.
答案是A。
1.Where does the conversation probably take place?
A.In a restaurant. B.In a cinema. C.In a zoo.
2.When will the two speakers meet?
A.At 8:30. B.At 9:00. C.At 9:30.
3.Why did the woman make a call?
A.To borrow some records.
B.To select some music to dance to.
C.To pass on some information of the party.
4.What probably happens to the man?
A.He is down with illness.
B.He is worrying about the work.
C.He failed the exam and doesn’t feel well.
5.What are the speakers talking about?
A.A record. B.Some singers. C.A live concert.
第二节(共15小题;每题1.5分,满分22.5分)
听下面6段对话或独白。每段对话或独白后有几个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置。听每段对话或独白前,你将有时间阅读各个小题,每小题5秒钟;听完后,每小题将给出5秒钟的作答时间。每段对话或独白读两遍。
听第6段材料,回答第6至7题。
6.What kind of message do you think it is?
A.A short message.
B.An e-mail message.
C.A telephone message.
7. When will the woman go and see Hank?
A.Right after the game.
B.Just before going to her house.
C.Between seven and eight o’clock.
听第7段材料,回答第8至9题。
8.What are the speakers talking about?
A.Watching a football game.
B.Going out to dinner tonight.
C.Borrowing books in the city library.
9.Who will the woman probably stay with tonight?
A.Her friends. B.Her parents. C.Her roommates.
听第8段材料,回答第10至11题。
10.Where does this conversation take place?
A.In a hotel. B.In a restaurant. C.At a conference.
11.Why can’t the man have what he wants?
A.He didn’t attend the meeting.
B.He didn’t reach the hotel in time.
C.He didn’t make a reservation(预定)early enough.
听第9段材料,回答第12至14题。
12.How does the man feel?
A.Nervous. B.Upset. C.Sick.
13.What’s wrong with the man?
A.He had a car accident.
B.He was knocked down by a car.
C.He had an accident when walking on the street.
14.How did it happen?
A.The road-sign had a wrong direction.
B.The other driver was driving very fast.
C.Something was wrong with the driving mirror.
听第10段材料,回答第15至17题。
15.Where did the man go?
A.To the library. B.To the post office. C.To the chemistry lab.
16.What is the money on the desk for?
A.Some English books.
B.Some envelopes and stamps.
C.Some note-books and bottles.
17.Why can’t the woman go there herself?
A.Because it was too far away.
B.Because she was busy at that time.
C.Because she was tired of doing that.
听第11段材料,回答第18至20题。
18.What is the speaker?
A.A freshman in the college.
B.A high school graduate.
C.A college graduate.
19.What will the speaker do if he does well in A-level exams?
A.He will take computer science at university.
B.He will continue to take the tests called GCSE.
C.He will spend some time working with computers.
20.Where does the speaker live now?
A.In Canada. B.In England. C.In the United States.
第二部分:英语知识运用(共两节, 满分45分)
第一节:单项填空(共15小题,每小题1分,满分15分)
从每题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。
例:It’s so nice to hear from her again.          ,we last met more than thirty years ago.
A.What’s more  B.That’s to say
C.In other words  D.Believe it or not
答案是D。
21.―Where are you ,Mary?
―Here in the study,         to my pen friend in Beijing.
A.to write B.writing C.write D.to be writing
22.―I would never ever trust him again. He let me down.
    ―        .
A.Nor was I B.So did I  C.Neither would I  D.So would I
23.―Did you tell Peter that you’ve already got a job?
―Oh ,no .I forgot. I       him now.
A.will be calling B.will call C.call D.am calling
24.        most efficient way to understand thousands of new words is to gain       good
knowledge of basic word formation.
A.A ; a B.The; 不填 C.A;不填 D.The; the
25.―That woman has been taking care of the two white tigers for 8 years.
―Oh ,dear ! She        a lot of difficulties!
A.could go through  B.might go through
C.ought to have gone through D.must have gone through
26.When         questions in class ,one should answer them as clearly as possible.
A.asking  B.to ask C.to be asked D.asked
27.I wish I       a chance to talk with you about my writing before you left.
A.have B.had C.had had D.will have
28.Amy lost her money and Mother wasn’t surprised that she       as she was too careless.
A.did that B.did it C.did this D.did so
29.With two children       middle school in the nearby town now ,the parents are working hard.
A.to attend B.attending C.attended D.having attended
30.Extra lessons on Sundays put       pressure on students ,who already have      
homework.
A.many; much of B.more; many of C.more ;piles of D.many; numbers of
31.―Do you think Jack is to blame?
―Yeah ,it was very rude       facial paper to the guests at the table.
A.of him to throw  B.for him to throw
C.that he threw  D.enough to throw
32.The ship had a serious accident and many passengers were reported missing ,which got their
folks at home       .
A.worried B.to worry C.worrying D.worry
33.Not knowing much of the world yet ,simple-minded teenagers are easily       .
A.taken up B.taken in C.taken on D.taken off
34.―People should spare no effort to protect the environment.
―       .Air pollution ,as is known to all ,does harm to our health.
A.All right B.Fine C.Go ahead D.Exactly
35.I was close to being killed the other day. A car passed me at       I thought was a dangerous
speed.
A.as B.which C.what D.that
第二节:完形填空(共20小题;每小题1.5分,满分30分)
阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,从每题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡将该项涂黑。
While the rest of the world is sleeping, my dad is dragging my warm covers off me so we won’t be late for my 6 a.m. ice hockey game. What started as a    36   is now my profession passion (a strong liking ), and    37   of it would be possible without my dad.
“Let’s go ,Brendan .You can do it!”  38    like that does not go unnoticed .Every game, no matter what the    39   is ,my dad always says “Good game.” and “You looked great out there.” I’m    40   , knowing that even if I make a mistake or   41   poorly ,my dad will still be there for me.   42  is one of the greatest things anyone can have .My dad is my support, without   43  
me to become something I’m not. It was my dream to play hockey ,and he just    44   me.
As I get older,   45   becomes fiercer .Each season brings a new schedule with more than thirty games ,which my dad eagerly   46   .He gets as nervous as I do, but somehow   47   in his seat and keeps    48   .He wants to yell (shout in excitement)and scream like most hockey parents ,   49    he is different .   50   each game ,we sit down to eat and go over things to work    51   in the future .Usually he only tells me how proud he is of me.  52    all those early morning games and later-afternoon skates with Dad ,I realize how lucky I am to    53   him. It’s not easy getting up and driving to rinks(溜冰场)at all hours. My dad not only does that ,but also helps me realize my dreams .I make sure that every game he attends ,I play my    54   ,just to show him those 6 a.m.   55   did me some good.
36.A.gift B.job C.behavior D.hobby
37.A.any B.none C.all D.some
38.A.Encouragement B.Promise C.Advice D.Instruction
39.A.goal B.result C.purpose D.effect
40.A.comfortable B.confident C.careful D.clear
41.A.run B.practice C.learn D.play
42.A.Support B.Help C.Love D.Trust
43.A.allowing B.forbidding C.forcing D.wishing
44.A.taught B.guided C.ordered D.pushed
45.A.position B.condition C.direction D.competition
46.A.joins B.plays C.attends D.presents
47.A.rocks B.jumps C.swings D.trembles
48.A.quiet B.still C.cool D.happy
49.A.therefore B.because C.so D.but
50.A.Before B.After C.Beyond D.Over
51.A.with B.for C.on D.off
52.A.Recognizing B.Reminding C.Remembering D.Enjoying
53.A.get B.have C.meet D.know
54.A.best B.worst C.quickest D.cleverest
55.A.exercises B.sports C.movements D.games
第三部分:阅读理解(共20小题;每小题2分,满分40分)
阅读下列短文,从每题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。
A
When the musical sound rings out ,you immediately reach for your pocket ready to have a chat .But although you probably use it all the time ,have you ever stopped to think about the manners related to talking on the phone?
If you haven’t , here are some tips to guide you.
●Always give the person you are calling plenty of time to get to the phone before you hang up .If the person who answers is not the one you want ,give your name and ask if you may speak to the person you want.
●Think about the time you call people .Try not to call too early in the morning (before about 9:00 )or too late at night (after about 9:30 ).Also try not to call at mealtimes.
●If you go by plane to visit your relatives at Christmas ,remember to follow airline instructions. Cell phones must be turned off as soon as the plane doors are closed and remain so until the doors open again on arrival.
●When face-to-face with someone ,do not talk on the phone .It is rude to be on the phone when a waiter is trying to take your order in a restaurant ,or when you are returning the shoes you have just been trying on in a shop.
Finish any face-to-face business before taking a call .Continuing to use the phone while nodding to the person in front of you is quite impolite.
●When in a restaurant with your friends ,keep phone conversations short .Make a call only if it is important .Practice speaking in a low voice. If no one looks your way, you’ve got it.
●If you got to a theatre ,a concert or a cinema ,consider the other people around you .Check that your phone is “off” before you enter .If you are expecting a very important call ,put your phone on “vibrate” (振动)and run for the exit as soon as you feel it .If you forget both “off” and “vibrate” and your phone rings ,don’t answer it ,turn it off straight away.
56.Which is true according to the passage above?
A.You may call people anytime as you like.
B.You may talk loudly on the phone at dinner in the restaurant.
C.You may keep on talking on the phone while greeting somebody.
D.You may call people as soon as you get on the plane ,but not after the doors are closed.
57.We may infer from these tips that       .
A.some people don’t pay much attention to manners while making cell phone calls
B.you may ask to leave a message unless the person you are calling is in
C.calling people too early or too late in the morning is not polite
D.almost everyone has got a cell phone
58.What does the underlined sentence “… you’ve got it” mean in the passage?
A.You have succeeded in making a call without disturbing others.
B.You have made the phone call brief and interesting.
C.You’ve got the message you are waiting for.
D.You have made a phone call secretly.
59.From the tips given above ,we can decide the writer is sure to share the opinion that       .
A.like the saying “clothes make a man” ,nowadays cell phones make a man
B.as the old saying goes ,money talks ;nowadays cell phones talk.
C.the way we use the cell phones tells what we are like
D.we are what cell phones we use
B
When the population of the port town began to suffer from poisoning ,the police came to find the cause of the poison .They thought someone was poisoning the people on purpose but no one knew how it was possible .Soon people took the position that the pork was poisoned .It was a popular food everyone ate and it could have possibly made everyone sick. Anyone who had possession of pork would throw it out .Even the poorest of the poor wouldn’t eat pork .Signs were posted on poles and letters were went to everyone to warn people of the pork .Shortly afterwards ,even policemen in high positions were also getting sick.
Soon it became political and popular .Politicians rushed to the town to talk about politics and promised how they would find the solution if they were elected . Everyone was so sick that they didn’t care about politics .Everyone was in a position where he or she didn’t know what to do anymore .They went to the post office to mail posts out asking for help .The poor town didn’t know how to deal with the situation.
One day ,a well-known scientist from New York came to the town with a huge box containing many instruments and his possessions .He went to pools and the port and made measurements. He was quiet and polite .The one day he made a speech at a newspaper meeting-room to announce his findings.
“I am sorry to say your water supply is so heavily polluted ;it is poisoned .I know who has been poisoning you all for such a long time. It is you who have been poisoning yourselves with pollution. A great deal of rubbish has been thrown into the water day after day. No one here has taken good care of the environment .It is no wonder all of you have been sick .” Shocked at the news ,the people present were lost in thought.
60.Which is the correct order of the facts described in the story?
a. People suffered from poisoning.
b. Politicians came to make promises.
c. People began to realize the real cause.
d. Pork was thrown away.
e. The water there was polluted.
f. A scientist came to check the water .
A.e, a ,d ,b ,f ,c B.e, a ,d ,c ,f ,b C.a, e ,b ,d ,c, f D.f, c ,d ,b ,e ,a
61.What does the underlined phrase “took the position” mean in the passage ?
A.took the job B.took the place C.held the opinion D.made the suggestion
62.Which of the following statements is correct?
A.Everyone was so sick of politics that they didn’t care about those politicians.
B.According to the scientist from New York ,not all the population in the town have taken
       good care of the environment.
C.The reason why the people in the town  got sick was that they ate the pork poisoned by
       the heavily polluted water.
D.If the people in the town hadn’t  polluted the water supply ,they would not have suffered
       from poisoning or sickness.
63.After reading the passage ,we can infer that            .
A.politicians took every chance to make themselves elected
B.pork was the main food of the people in the town
C.people in the town were not well-educated
D.even some police officers were getting ill

C
  Are you preparing for a big test ? If so ,you may want to go play some basketball in between hitting the books .Doctors are starting to find more and more information that suggests a connection between exercise and brain development. Judy Cameron ,a scientist at Oregon Health and Science University ,studies brain development .According to her research ,it seems that exercise can make blood vessels(血管),including those in the brain ,stronger and more fully developed .Dr . Cameron is sure that this allows people who exercise to think better .As she says , “while we already know that exercise is good for the heart, exercise can actually cause physical changes in the brain.”
The effects of exercise on brain development can even be seen in babies .Babies who do activities that require a lot of movement and physical activity show greater brain development than babies who are less physically active .Even a little movement can show big results .Margaret Barnes ,a scientist ,also believes in the importance of exercise .She thinks that many learning disabilities that children have in primary school or high school can result from a lack of movement as babies . “Babies need movement that encourages and excites their five senses .They need to set up a connection between motion and memory . In this way ,as they get older ,children will begin to connect physical activity with higher learning,” says Margaret.
Older people can develop their brains as well. Cornell University studied a group of seniors who have a short-term memory increase of up to 40 percent after exercising just three hours a week. The exercise does not have to be very difficult ,but it does have to increase the heart rate . Also ,just like the motion for babies ,exercise for older people should not be too simple. Learning some new skills or actions ,such as with yoga or tai-chi helps to open up memory paths in the brain that may not have been used for a long time. For most people ,any type of physical activity that increases the heart rate is helpful . The main aim is to increase the brain’s flow of blood. And your brain can benefit from as little as two to three hours of exercise a week.
64.What is the main idea of this passage?
A.How exercise makes people strong. B.How to get good scores on a test.
C.How exercise helps the brain. D.How the brain can change.
65.According to the passage ,what is the connection between exercise and brain development?
A.Exercise helps make our blood vessels.
B.Physical exercise helps us think better.
C.The brain needs special mental exercise.
D.The more exercise ,the bigger the brain.
66.The smallest amount of exercise required to gain any benefit is         .
A.three hours per week B.40 hours per week
C.three hours per day D.40 hours per month
67.Why is yoga suggested for seniors?
A.It does good to the joints of old people.
B.It does not increase the heart rate.
C.It includes learning new actions.
D.It can be done in groups.
D
Recognized as the largest desert in the world, the Sahara Desert runs across North Africa, covering over 3 million square miles from the Atlantic Coast to the Nile River Valley .Except for an occasional oasis(绿洲),this vast land is mainly made up of sand ,stones ,and worn out mountains .The burning sun causes daytime temperatures to rise to nearly 70 degrees in the shade ,and days without rain commonly last for years.
Paintings found on the walls of caves in the Sahara Desert suggest that a few thousand years ago ,large quantities of plants grew there and covered the desert floor. Many curious and unusual insects ,birds and animals got enough food that allowed them to grow and reproduce .At that time ,huge river systems and many oases supported growing communities(社团,社区)where a large number of people lived .
Research scientists believe that the land became a desert for several reasons .For centuries people there have wandered from place to place in search of food ,water ,and grazing(吃草)land for their animals .These people have always considered the number of animals they have as a sign of wealth .It is considered more important to have 100 sick and starving animals than 15 healthy ones .The large herds (群)have been allowed to go freely and graze on desert plants and grass. Over time ,large sections of land have been left uncovered .In addition to allowing overgrazing, these people cut down whatever trees they could find and used them for firewood. The sand was unable to hold on to the great heat of the day ,so nighttime temperatures often drop below freezing and nothing was left to hold the soil together.
Scientists have been studying different ways to bring back the green desert .Through research and experiments ,they hope to be able to produce plants that will once again support the life there .Huge holes filled with much water lie under the desert surface .Scientists believe this rainwater simply flew down through the sand over hundreds of years and collected in the big ,rocky holding tanks .By making use of the sun’s power ,scientists in the Sahara have made experiments in which they got huge amount of electricity .This electricity was then used to operate drilling machines and pumps to pull the rainwater from the underground tanks. By drilling the hole one mile deep into the floor of the desert ,one machine was able to recover more than 80 gallons of ice-cold water each second ,or 288,000 gallons per hour.
Scientists have had some success turning this wasteland into useful farmland. Today the desert is dotted with huge wheat fields watered by a system of pipes that carry water from the underground tanks. Farmers have also learnt that  plants grow better if seeds are planted next to stones. Studies show that stones provide protection from the sun, allowing seeds to grow in a shady and cool environment. In addition to that, greenhouses have been built to protect plants from the sunshine so that less water is needed. Another idea is to grow plants that can live on a diet of salt water, since the ocean is so near to the desert.
68.What will probably happen if the local people continue their customs and traditions ?
  A.The desert will continue to be enlarged.
  B.Tourists will begin traveling to North Africa.
  C.More oases will begin to appear across the desert.
D.The number of healthy animals will become larger.
69.Which of the following statements is a fact presented in the passage ?
  A.The desert is rich in beautiful color and scenery.
  B.Camels can go for days without drinking any water.
  C.The Sahara will one day become a beautiful garden.
  D.Large river systems once supported many communities.
70.The author of the passage provides evidences(证据)that scientists are           .
  A.pleased by the progress but do not have the money to continue
  B.discouraged by the poor results of their experiments
  C.hopeful about the chances of life coming back to the desert
  D.troubled by the lack of water found underground
71.What is the main idea of the fourth and fifth paragraphs?
  A.Animals have learnt to survive in the desert by lying next to rocks for shade.
  B.Through experiments, a desert may become a food-producing land.
  C.Water supply will dry up before it can be used to grow crops.
  D.Saltwater seeds will grow in the desert sand.
72.Which of the following is the best summary of this passage?
  A.Drilling machines help to water the desert floor and make plants and animals alive.
  B.Scientists have been able to turn this large wasteland into a successful farming community.
C.So much soil has become sand that the desert will never be able to support life as it once
       did .
  D.The desert no longer supports plenty of life, but researchers hope to change it with new
        scientific techniques.
E
Soccer is an extremely popular sport through most of the world. However , as with anything that people feel over interested in , strong feelings sometimes get out of hand . English fans have been known for quarreling endlessly and even fighting in the stands. Several violent actions in a game between Argentina and Chile in 1964 resulted in the death of 309 people. But up until now at least , there has been only one soccer war .
That war took place between El Salvador and Honduras, two Central American countries. The year was 1969 , and for many years the Salvador economy had been in a frightening condition: too many people with too little land and too few jobs created a situation of terrible poverty. As a result, many poor Salvadorans had been secretly crossing into Honduras looking for work , and later they formed a strong sense that they were mistreated there . So unfriendly feelings were already very strong at the beginning of a World Cup match between the two countries .
The first game of the three-game play-off was held in Honduras , and the home team got a 1-0 win in the last minute of play. Fighting broke out afterward in the streets , and the stadium was set on fire. The second game was played in El Salvador, and the El Salvador team won. More violence and fires followed. By the time the third game was played in Mexico City, an actual war appeared certain by all means. And that is exactly what happened. Immediately after El Salvador’s close victory, armies began marching along the border of the two countries. Then EL Salvador attacked Honduras and bombed its airport. The war was over in less than a week, but ill feelings between the two countries lasted for years and years.
73.A good title for the passage should be              .
A.A Famous War                 B.The Soccer War
C.Three Soccer Matches  D.Winners and Losers
74.The author of the passage seems to suggest that          .
A.the Salvadorans and Hondurans were fighting about more than soccer
B.it is a better idea to have one play-off game than three
C.neither team was particularly strong
D.soccer fans have no self-control
75.The writer develops the first paragraph with
A.a summary of the troubles between El Salvador and Honduras
  B.examples of violence related go soccer games
C.a set of questions and answers
D.discussion and comment
第二卷(共35分)
第四部分:书面表达(共两节,满分35分)
第一节:情景作文(满分20分)
作为社区的志愿者,你与同班的几名同学每隔一周的星期六到学校附近的社会救济站,为暂时无法回家的老人和儿童做一些力所能及的事情。
请根据提示及下面图画内容为学校的壁报写一篇报道。
注意:1.词数不少于60;
      2.参考词汇:社会救济站  drop-in center

125102_4c5b5fd67fc0b.gif

125102_4c5b5fd67fc0b.gif

第二节:开放作文(满分15分)
请根据下面提示,写一篇短文。词数不少于50字。
It is Saturday afternoon . Li Ming , a senior 3 student, is at home. Look at the picture on the right and tell why he is standing there and what he is thinking about now.

125326_4c5b5fd68494f.gif

125326_4c5b5fd68494f.gif

答案:

down.php (10 Bytes, 下载次数: 36)
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 17:11 , Processed in 0.089967 second(s), 10 queries , WinCache On.