主题

11万

帖子

33万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-6 12:05:22 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  1. The World Expo 2010 is being held at a time        the world is looking for a new kind of balance between nature and cities.(2011·唐山市摸底)
         A.when                 B.where                 C.which                 D.that
  解析:A考查定语从句的关系词。此处time作先行词,其在定语从句中作时间状语。句意:2010世博会在一个世界正在寻找新的自然和城市的平衡的时代举行。
  2. Bears often hide themselves in places ________ can't be found by hunters.(2011·重庆师大附中第一次月考)
        A. in which                B. where                  C. that                        D. 不填  
  解析:C考查定语从句的关系词。此处that在定语从句中作主语。
  3. —I got an email from Susan, ____ said she was going abroad for sightseeing.(2011·浙江温州十校联考)
  —Fantastic! That’s what she has been dreaming of.
         A.which                 B.she                  C.who                    D.it
  解析:A考查非限制性定语从句的关系词。此处which代替an email,which作主语。
  4. After graduation from high school we will reach a point ________ we have to decide which university to attend.(2011·浙江温州八校返校联考)
         A.that               B.what             C.which            D.where
  解析:D考查定语从句的关系词。此处a point是先行词,其在定语从句中作地点状语 。
  5. President Hu and Obama delivered brief prepared comments on their discussions,       had lasted for two and a half hours.(2011·广西玉林、南宁二中9月联考)
         A.which                 B.what                   C.that                     D.it
  解析:A考查非限制性定语从句的关系词。此处their discussions为先行词,wich在定语从句中作主语。
  6. Safety in school has been of great concern because of frequent reports about accidents _______ students got injured or killed while in school .(2011·江西师大开学试题)
      A. that        B. when      C. in which   D. for which
  解析:C考查定语从句的关系词。此处accident为先行词,其在定语从句中作状语,相当于in the accident。
  7. You can use a larger plastic bottle, ____ is cut off, ___ as a pot to grow flowers in.(2011·四川绵阳中学第一次月考)
  A. of which the top; with it’s top            B. whose top; with its top
  C. whose top; the top of it                      D. the top of which; with it’s top
  解析:B考查定语从句及with的复合结构。第一空是whose引导的非限制性定语从句;第二空是with的复合结构。
  8. The Olympic snowboarding event,        , was exciting.(2011·湖南长沙一中第一次月考)
         A.on which many people watched             B.where many people watched TV
         C.which many people watched on TV       D.where many people watched on TV
  解析:C考查非限制性定语从句。此处event是先行词,其在定语从句中作watch的宾语。
  9. Cathy was a teacher from Newcastle,       is almost as far north as you can go.(2011·四川成都市摸底)
         A.who                    B.which                 C.that                     D.where
  解析:B考查非限制性定语从句的关系词。此处which作主语。
  10. In our ______,anyone ______ breaks the law should be punished.(2011·江西南昌一中第一次月考)
         A.opinions;that       B.opinions;who       C.opinion;he           D.opinion;who
  解析:D考查短语的用法及定语从句。第一空考查短语in one’s opinion,其中的opinion用单数;第二空anyone是先行词,其在定语从句中作主语用who。
  11. It was in the lab______ was taken charge of by Professor Zhang ____ they did the experiment.(2011·江西南昌一中第一次月考)
         A.where, that        B.which, where      C.that, where          D.which, that
  解析:D考查强调句型及定语从句的连接词。第一空为定语从句,the lab是先行词,其在定语从句中作主语,故用which;第二空是强调句型中的that。
  12. --Where did you see him for the first time?(2011·湖南雅礼中学第一次月考)
  -- It was in the factory _________ we worked.
         A.that                    B.where                 C.which                 D.when
  解析:B考查定语从句及强调句型。此处原为:It was in the factory where we worked that I saw him for the first time。
  13.   --Where did you find your wallet?(2011·黑龙江哈师大附中第二次月考)
  --It was in the shop ________ I bought the shirt.
         A. that                  B. which               C. where               D. there
  解析:C考查定语从句及强调句型。此处是被省略的强调句型,原为:It was in the shop where I bought the shirt that I found my wallet。
  14. She may have missed the train, _______ she won’t arrive for another hour.(2011·黑龙江哈三中10月考)
        A. in which            B. when              C. in which case            D. in that case  
  解析:C考查非限制性定语从句的连接词。此处which是关系词,which case代替前面句子的内容。
  15.  Every time Ashtita tries to break a record, he reaches a point ______ he feels he cannot physically do any more. .(2011·河南实验中学第一次月考)
        A.where               B.that                   C. when         D. which
  解析:A考查定语从句的关系词。此处a point是先行词,其在定语从句中作地点状语。
  16.  Was it through Mary,_____ was working at a high school, ____ you got to know Tom?(2011·河南实验中学第一次月考)
       A.who; who                  B. that; which             C. who; that          D.who; which
  解析:C考查强调句型及定语从句。第一空who为非限制性定语从句的关系代词;第二空是强调句型的that。
  17. He made another wonderful discovery, ______ of great importance to science.(2011·河南实验中学第一次月考)
       A. which I think is            B. which I think it is
       C. which I think              D.I think which is
  解析:A考查非限制性定语从句及插入语。此处I think为插入语,which是定语从句的关系代词。
  18. —Was ___ Bill, ___ played basketball very well, ____ helped the blind man cross the road?(2011·桂林十八校第一次月考)
       —Yes, of course. He is always ready to help others.
       A. it; that; who    B. this; who; that         C. which; that; that      D. it; who; that
  解析:D考查强调句型及定语从句的用法。第一空考查强调句型中的it;第二空考查who引导的非限制性定语从句;第三空考查强调句型的that。
  19.  Europe has achieved more in controlling the AIDS virus than Asia in the past ten years, _________ the number of people infected with the virus is going up sharply.(2011·广西桂林中学第一次月考)
       A. when              B. that                   C. so that              D. where
  解析:D考查非限制性定语从句的关系词。此处Asia是先行词,其在定语从句中作地点状语。
  20.  Life is like a long race        we compete with others to go beyond ourselves.(2011·贵州遵义四中第一次月考)
       A. why     B. what     C. that       D. where
  解析:D考查定语从句的关系词。此处a long race为先行词,其在定语从句中作状语,相当于in the long race。
  21. The girl in plain clothes,       was wonderfully calm in face of danger, was just sixteen years old.(2011·云南昆明一中第一次月考)
       A.when                 B.which                 C.what                  D.who
  解析:D考查非限制性定语从句的关系词。此处the girl作先行词,其在定语从句中作主语。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 16:09 , Processed in 0.069381 second(s), 8 queries , WinCache On.