33万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-6 12:05:26 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  第二部分:英语知识运用(共两节,满分45分)
  第一节 单项填空(共15小题;每小题1分,共15分)
  从每题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。
  21.—How are you getting on with your classmates?
  —_______.I’ve got to know them all.
  A.Very good                                    B.Much pleased
  C.Very comfortable                          D.Far better
  22.The wings of the plane,which stretched out for 80 feet,were _______ of its body.
  A.more than the length twice             B.more than twice the length
  C.twice the length more than             D.twice more than the length
  23.He kept all his letters in a ______ box.
  A.metal strong black                        B.strong metal black
  C.black strong metal                        D.strong black metal
  24.We can go to the cinema as soon as we ______ supper.
  A.have                                            B.have had
  C.will have                                      D.had
  25.She _____ writing the report after breakfast and handed it in at noon.
  A.set about                                      B.set down
  C.set out                                         D.set off
  26.You ought ______ the matter to the manager the day before yesterday.
  A.to report                                      B.to reporting
  C.to have reported                           D.have purported
  27.—Johnson,there’re a lot of chairs over there. Go and fetch ____ for me.
  —Why _____? Mike is sitting there doing nothings.
  A.that;not he     B.one;me          C.it;not him      D.some;I
  28.—Alice came back home the day before yesterday.
  —Really? Where ______ at all?
  A.had she been    B.had she gone    C.has she gone    D.has she been
  29.If that was _______ he told you,he was telling lies.
  A.what               B.it                     C.which              D.that
  30.—I’d like to go to the cinema with you,Dad.
  —Sorry,my darling,but the film is ______ for adults only.
  A.Promised         B.permitted         C.admitted          D.intended
  31.Close attention is ______ present movements is the international money market.
  A.being paid to    B.paying to          C.being paid for   D.paying for
  32.—How can you know so much about what’s going on in that country?
  —I’ve got a friend living there who always keeps me _____.
  A.informing                                     B.to be informed
  C.being informed                             D.informed
  33.________,I had no difficulty in finding the famous actor’s house.
  A.Directing by                                 B.I was directed by Jack
  C.With Jack directing me                  D.Jack directed me
  34.Peter is very angry about _______ to the party.
  A.not inviting                                   B.not being invited
  C.being not invited                           D.not to be invited
  35.The house which he bought in 1999,______ he sold two years later,is again on the market.
  A.and that           B.which              C.and which        D.when
  第二节  完形填空(共20小题;每小题1.5分;共30分)
  阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,从每题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出最佳选项。
  Coming home from school that dark winter day so long ago,I was filled with excitement of having the weekend off.But I was 36 into stillness by what I saw.Mother was seated at the far end of the sofa, 37 ,with the second-hand green typewriter on the table.She told me that she couldn’t type fast and then she was out of work.My shock and embarrassment (尴尬) at finding mother in tears was a perfect proof of how 38 I understood the pressures on her.Sitting beside her on the sofa,I began very 39 to understand.“I guess we all have to 40 sometimes.” Mother said quietly.I could 41 her pain and the tension (紧张) of 42 the strong feelings that were interrupted by my arrival.Suddenly,something inside me 43 .I reached out and put my arms around her.She broke then.She put her face 44 my shoulder and sobbed (啜泣).I held her 45 and didn’t try to talk.I knew I was doing what I should,what I could 46 it was enough.In that moment,feeling mother’s  47 with feelings,I understood for the first time,her being so easy to 48 .She was still my mother, 49 she was something 50 ,a person having the ability of bearing fear, 51 and failure.I could feel her pain as she must have felt mine on a thousand occasions when I sought 52 in her arms.
  A week later Mother took a job selling dry goods at half the salary the radio station 53 .“It’s a job I can do,though,” she said simply.But the evening practice on the old green typewriter continued.I had a very 54  feeling now when I passed her door at night and heard her tapping 55 across the paper.I knew there was something more going on in there than a woman learning to type.
  36.A.tired    B.ashamed          C.lazy                 D.shocked
  37.A.crying    B.smiling             C.thinking           D.whispering
  38.A.eagerly      B.worriedly         C.little                 D.much
  39.A.quickly   B.slowly             C.suddenly          D.proudly
  40.A.fail    B.win                 C.fall sick           D.give in
  41.A.know of      B.watch              C.sense               D.recognize
  42.A.holding back    B.putting away    C.sitting up         D.stopping from
  43.A.lit up    B.came true         C.turned             D.increased
  44.A.to      B.up                   C.through           D.against
  45.A.thoughtfully     B.tightly       C.carefully          D.politely
  46.A.and that           B.now that     C.but that            D.so that
  47.A.hand   B.face          C.hair                 D.back
  48.A.content    B.break         C.fall                  D.understand
  49.A.therefore          B.however          C.yet        D.though
  50.A.more               B.much      C.little                 D.huge
  51.A.wound             B.defeat              C.cut                  D.hurt
  52.A.kindness          B.memory           C.comfort           D.support
  53.A.supplied           B.offered            C.paid for           D.contributed
  54.A.different          B.hard       C.pleasant           D.serious
  55.A.off    B.away               C.out                 D.through
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-6 13:08:08 | 显示全部楼层

第三部分:阅读理解(共20小题;每小题2分,满分40分)
  阅读下列短文,从每题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出最佳选项。
  A
  A desert is a land of silence and space.The sun shines,she wind blows,and time and space seem endless.Nothing is soft,the sand and rocks are hard,and many of the plants even have hard needles rather than leaves.
  The size and location of the world’s deserts are always changing.Over millions of years,as climates change and mountains rise,new dry and wet areas appear.But within the last hundred years,deserts have been increasing at a frightening speed.This is partly because of natural changes,but those most responsible for creating deserts are human beings.
  In the 19th century some people living in the English colonies (殖民地) in Australia introduced rabbits into that continent from England.Today there are millions of rabbits that eat every plant in sight.The great desert that lies in the center of Australia is growing,Partly due to the rabbits.
  Human beings can make deserts,but they also can prevent them from getting bigger.In China,wind – breaks are being built in the northwest to keep the desert from growing.Deserts still threaten the world.It is believed that land that is on the way to becoming desert equals the size of Australia.Russia,and the United States put together.Can we stop the spread of the world’s deserts and save the land that is so important to mankind? Yes,we can.And we must.
  56.Which statement is TRUE according to the text?
  A.Not every thing is hard in deserts.
  B.In deserts time and space are endless.
  C.Trees in deserts do not have big leaves.
  D.You can only feel winds blow across deserts.
  57.From the text we can tell the reason for the increasing of desert in Australia is partly that _______.
  A.there are too many cattle
  B.there are too many people
  C.there are too many sheep and goats
  D.there are too many rabbits.
  58.The writer believes that ______.
  A.desert is a big problem to human beings and there will be no way out
  B.man will find a way to control the desert
  C.man will kill a number of rabbits to reduce desert areas
  D.birth-control will help to control the increasing of desert
  B
  Living and dealing with kids can be a tough job these days,but living and dealing with parents can be even tougher.
  If I have learned anything in my 16 years,it is that communication is very important,both when you disagree and when you get along.With any relationship,you need to let other person know how you are feeling.If you are not able to communicate,you drift (漂浮) apart.When you are angry with your parents,or anyone else,not talking to them doesn’t solve (解决) anything.
  Communication begins with the concerns of another.It means that you can’t just come home from school,go up to your room and take no notice of anyone.Even if you just say “hi”,and see how their day is for five minutes,it is better than nothing.
  To have a good relationship,you must keep communication strong.Let people know how you feel,even if it’s just writing a note.
  When dealing with parents,you always have to make them feel good about how they are doing as a parent.If you are trying to make them see something as you see it,tell them that you’ll listen to what they have to say,and ask them politely to listen to you.Shouting or walking away only makes the situation worse.
  This is an example: One night,Sophie went to a street party with her friends.She knew she had to be home by midnight after the fireworks,but she didn’t feel she could just ask to go home.That would be rude.After all,they had been nice enough to take her along with them.Needless to say,she was late getting home.Her parents were unhappy at first,but when Sophie explained why she was late,they let the incident go.Communication was the key factor here.If Sophie’s parents had not been willing to listen,Sophie would have been in a lot of trouble.
  Communication isn't a one-way deal: it goes both ways. Just remember: if you get into a situation like Sophie's, tell the other person how you feel — listening is key factors to communication.
  59.In the writer’s view,dealing with parents is ______ than with children.
  A.more difficult                               B.easier
  C.more uninteresting                        D.more interesting
  60.The main idea of the second paragraph is _______.
  A.the importance of friendship
  B.to make your feeling known to others
  C.the importance of communication
  D.the disagreement between generations
  61.When parents and children are in communication,the key to a happy relationship is that ________.
  A.children should always obey their parents
  B.parents play the leading part
  C.they should be equal
  D.parents make the children know their feelings
  62.The example in this passage proves that _______.
  A.Sophie’s parents are willing to listen to her
  B.Sophie is very polite to her parents
  C.Sophie did well in explaining her being late
  D.communication is the way out of misunderstanding
  C
  Without proper planning,tourism can cause problems.For example,too many tourists can crowd public places that are also enjoyed by the inhabitants of the country.If tourists create too much traffic,the inhabitants become annoyed and unhappy.They begin to dislike tourists and to treat them impolitely.They forget how much tourism can help the country’s economy.It is important to think about the people of a destination (旅行目的地) country and how tourism affects them.Tourism should help a country keep the customs and beauty that attract tourists.Tourism should also advance the wealth and happiness of local inhabitants.
  Too much tourism can be a problem.If tourism grows too quickly,people must leave other jobs to work in the tourism industry.This means that other parts of the country’s economy can suffer.
  On the other hand,if there is not enough tourism,people can lose jobs.Businesses can also lose money.It costs a great deal of money to build large hotels.Airports,first-class roads,and other support facilities (配套设施) needed by tourist attractions.For example,a major international class tourism hotel can cost as much as 50 thousand dollars per room to build.If this room is not used most of the time,the owners of the hotel will lose money.
  Building a hotel is just a beginning.There must be many other support facilities as well,including roads to get to the hotel,electricity,sewers (下水道) to handle waste,and water.All of these support facilities cost money.If they are not used because there are not enough tourists,jobs and money are lost.
  63.Which of the following do you think has been discussed in the part before this selection?
  A.It is extremely important to develop tourism.
  B.Building roads and hotels is important.
  C.Support facilities are highly necessary.
  D.Planning is of great importance to tourism.
  64.The underlined word “inhabitants” (in Paragraph 1) probably means ______.
  A.citizens       B.passengers
  C.population         D.tourists
  65.Too much tourism can cause all these problems EXCEPT _______.
  A.a bad effect on other industries
  B.a change of tourists’ customs
  C.over-crowdedness of places of interest
  D.pressure on traffic
  66.It can be inferred from the text that _______.
  A.the author doesn’t like tourism developing so fast
  B.local people will benefit from tourist attraction
  C.other parts of a country’s economy won’t benefit from tourism much
  D.we can’t build too many support facilities
  67.The author thinks it is good for local people to know that tourism will _____.
  A.waste a lot of money
  B.weaken their economy
  C.help establish (确立) their customs
  D.help improve their life
  D
  So what’s the adjective (形容词) most commonly used by teenagers to describe how they feel about school?
  “Bored”,according to a Gallup Poll report.In a recent online survey,Gallup asked 785 students aged 13 to 17 to look over a list of adjectives and choose the three that best describe “how you usually feel at school”.“Bored” was the clear winner,named by half the students,beating out “tired”,which was picked by 42 percent.Girls and boys were equally uninterested,and 16-and 17-year-olds were more often bored and tired and less often happy in school than the 13-to 15-year-olds.
  Students who say they drink alcohol (酒) are even more bored than those who don’t.Sixty-three percent of student drinkers said they were bored in school and 50 percent were tired.Only 19 percent said they were happy in school,compared with 36 percent of the teetotalers.Tied for third on the list of adjectives were “happy” and “challenged”,each named by 31 percent of respondents.“Pressured” was ranked fifth,named by 28 percent of the students — so three of the five most commonly named terms reflect negative attitudes about school.
  Gallup also asked the same age group,with 439 responding,about how their parents would punish them for a serious offense (过错),like drinking alcohol or stealing,and for a less serious offense,like cursing (说脏话).In both cases,most teenagers reported that they would be grounded or have their privileges (优待) taken away.
  Only 8 percent said their parents would “beat me” for drinking or stealing.And 3 percent said they “would never do those things”
  One 16-year-old minor offender complained,“They shout at me.” One 14-year-old boy had to do “push-ups”.
  68.According to the passage,which adjective was ranked second about how the students feel about school.
  A.Bored.           B.Pressured.     C.Happy.          D.Tired.
  69.What does the underlined word “teetotalers” (Para . 3) mean?
  A.Drinkers.       B.Smokers.       C.Nondrinkers. D.Nonsmokers.
  70.We can learn from the survey that ______.
  A.students take passive attitudes toward school
  B.students take positive attitudes toward school
  C.students feel happy while drinking alcohol
  D.students are bored with study and teachers
  71.The children would be punished for their offense in the following way EXCEPT THAT ________.
  A.they would have themselves beaten
  B.they would get their mouths washed out with soap
  C.they would have their privileges taken away
  D.they would have themselves stopped going out
  E
  “Life is speeding up. Everyone is getting unwell.”
  This may sound like something someone would say today.But in fact,an unknown citizen who lived in Rome is AD 53 wrote it.
  We all love new inventions.They are exciting,amazing and can change our lives.
  But have all these developments really improved the quality of our lives?
  Picture this : You’re rushing to finish your homework on the computer.Your mobile phone rings,a QQ message from your friend appears on the screen,and the noise from the television is getting louder and louder.Suddenly the computer goes blank and you lose all your work.Now you have to stay up all night to get it done.How calm and happy do you feel?
  Inventions have speeded up our lives so much that they often leave us feeling stressed and tired.Why do you think people who live far away from noisy cities,who have no telephones,no cars,not even any electricity often seem to be happier?Perhaps because they lead simple lives.
  One family in the UK went “back in time” to see what life was like without all the inventions we have today.The grandparents,with their daughter,and grandsons Benjamin,10 and Thomas,7,spent nine weeks in a 1940s house.They had no washing machine,microwave,computer or mobile phones.
  The grandmother,Lyn,said,“It was hard physically.But not mentally.” She believed life was less materialistic.“The more things you have,the more difficult life becomes,” she said.The boys said they fought less.Probably,they said,because there was less to fight over,such as their computer.Also Lyn changed from being a “fashionable,beer-drinking granny,to one who cooked things”.
  Here are some simple ways to beat the stress often caused by our inventions!
  ●Don’t be available all the time.Turn off your mobile phone at certain times of the day.Don’t check your emails every day.
  ●Make sure you spend some time talking to your family.Set aside one evening a week when you don’t turn on the television.Play cards and chat instead.
  ●Get a low-tech hobby.Every day,do something in the old-fashioned way,such as walking to have a face-to-face meeting instead of using the email or telephone.
  ●Don’t worry too much about life—laugh more!
  72.The passage is mainly about ______.
  A.Problems with technology
  B.improvements of our life with technology
  C.the important roles technology pays in out everyday life
  D.major changes which will be likely to happen to technology
  73.The writer uses the quote (引语) at the beginning of the story to ______.
  A.share a truth about life
  B.tell us what life was like long time ago
  C.make us wonder what causes such a thing to happen
  D.point out that you experience some big problems and they may be the same
  74.Why did the family choose to spend some time in a 1940s house?
  A.Because they loved to live simple lives.
  B.Because they were curious about how people lived without modern inventions.
  C.Because they were troubled by modern inventions.
  D.Because living in a different time would be a lot of fun for them.
  75.What do you think the underlined word “available” in the 1 st suggestion offered by the writer means?
  A.Busy on time.                            B.Free.
  C.Be able to.                                 D.To be found by others.
  第Ⅱ卷(共35分)
  第四部分:书面表达(共两节,35分)
  第一小题 情景作文(20分)

一个澳大利亚学生代表团要来你校参观,由你们班负责接待。请你写一篇发言稿,代表全体学生表示对来宾的热烈欢迎,并简单介绍你校的情况。学校的情况如下:
  1.建校时间1953年;现有学生1300人,教职工190人,28个教室,语音实验室1个,计算机教室1个,图书馆一个。
  2.学生学习科目:语文、数学、英语、物理、化学、政治、生物和体育。
  注意:
  1.词数不少于60。
  2.参考词汇:代表 —on behalf of
  3.发言稿的开头和结尾已为你写好。
  Dear friends,
  Now let me show you around the school.
  第二小题 开放作文(15分)
  根据下面的提示,写一篇短文。词数不少于50。
  In your English class,the teacher shows the picture story and asks the class to discuss it.You classmates may have different comments.
  Look at the picture story carefully and tell the class your comment on the picture story.Write what you would say on the next page.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-6 13:28:36 | 显示全部楼层

参考答案
  第二部分:21.D 22.B 23.D 24.B 25.A 26.C 27.B 28.A 29.A 30.D 31.A 32.D 33.C 34.B 35.C 36.D 37.A 38.C 39.B 40.A 41.C 42.A 43.C 44.D 45.B 46.A 47.D 48.B 49.C 50.A 51.D 52.C 53.B 54.A 55.B
  第三部分:56.C 57.D 58.B 59.A 60.C 61.C 62.D 63.D 64.A 65.B 66.B 67.D 68.D 69.C 70.A 71.B 72.A 73.A 74.B 75.D
  第四部分:
  第一节 情景作文
  One Possible Version:
  Dear friends,
  First of all,let me,on behalf of out school,warmly welcome you to our school.Here,I’m going to give you a brief introduction of our school.
  Our school was founded in 1953.Now there are 1,300 students in 28 classes.There are 190 teachers and staff.The school has nine science laboratories,one language laboratory,one computer laboratory and a big library.We study many subjects.Chinese,math,English,physics,chemistry,politics,biology and P. E. are required courses.
  Now let me show you around the school.
  第二节 开放作文
  One Possible Version:
  We can see in the picture story that instead of helping the man who loses his way,the little boy and his father take advantage of the lost man to make money.
  I think what the father does is wrong.He should set a good example to his son.It is our duty to help people in trouble.If people can help each other,our world will be a very nice place.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网 ( 京ICP备09058993号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-6 08:22 , Processed in 0.084760 second(s), 7 queries , WinCache On.