主题

11万

帖子

33万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-6 12:05:27 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  1. We must be sure that children in our country should get well ______.(2011·河北正定中学月考)
         A.educate        B educating              C.education         D.educated
  解析:D考查过去分词的用法。此处get相当于系动词,句意:我们必须保证我们国家的孩子们应该受到良好的教育。
  2. The program was so fascinating that the children kept their eyes _____on the screen.(2011·河北正定中学月考)
         A.to fix     B to be fixed                  C.fixed             D.fixing
  解析:C考查分词的用法。此处考查keep+名词+过去分词的用法。
  3. Everyone of us has many responsibilities ______us.So we must work hard.(2011·河北正定中学月考)
         A.attaching                        B .attaching to   
         C.attatched with     D.attatched to
  解析:D考查分词的用法。此处attatched to us作定语,我们每个人都有依附于我们的责任。所以我们必须努力学习。
  4. Taobao.com has begun selling tickets online for international flights,       to cut the market share of Ctrip.corn and other competitors.(2011·唐山市摸底)
        A.to aim              B.having aimed       C.aiming               D.being aimed
  解析:C考查分词的用法。此处现在分词短语作结果状语。句意:淘宝网开始在网上售国际航班的票目的是为了削弱旅游公司和其他竞争对手的市场份额。
  5. When I turned to the person ________ next to me, I recognized that he was my schoolmate.(2011·重庆师大附中月考)
        A. seating                  B. being sat              C. sit                          D. seated
  解析:考查分词的用法及词语辨析。此处相当于the person who is seated next to me。
  6. _____ on May Day, the Shanghai Expo has attracted tens of thousands of visitors around the world every day.(2011·浙江温州十校联考)
        A.Having opened    B.Opened              C.Opening            D.To open
  解析:B考查过去分词的用法。此处表明在五一世博会被开放。
  7. The little girl showed no anxiety before the competition.She seemed _____ for it pretty.(2011·浙江温州十校联考)
          A.to prepare                                                                   B.to have prepared      
         C.having prepared                              D.to be preparing
   解析: B考查非谓语动词的用法。此处不定式的完成时表明已经准备好。句意:她似乎已经为比赛准备好了。
  8. They made a great effort to prepare the exhibition, ______ to achieve a big success.(2011·浙江温州八校返校联考)
         A.hoped              B.hoping             C.to hope               D.hope
  解析:B考查分词的用法。此处hoping短语作伴随状语。句意:他们努力为展览做准备,希望取得巨大成功。
  9.           , the sun was rising in the east.(2011·浙江学军中学月考)
         A.Arriving there      B.We arriving there         C.Having arrived there   D.We arrived
  解析:B考查独立主格结构。根据句子结构可知逗号前应是状语成分,不能是句子。故用独立主格结构。
  10. Exciting as its special effects are     ,there is too much violence in the film.(2011·浙江学军中学月考)
         A.to watch                     B.to be watched       C.watching       D.being watched
  解析:A考查不定式的用法。此处用不定式的主动形式表被动。
  11.  John thought he was    when the manager asked him for the advice on the new product.(2011·浙江学军中学月考)
        A.something            B.anything        C.somebody      D.anybody
  解析:C考查不定代词的用法。此处somebody意为:人物。句意:当经理问John有关新产品的建议的时候,他认为他是个人物。
  12.—Did you get a ticket?(2011·云南昆明一中月考)
         —No,      , but there wasn't any left.
         A.I tried                B.I tried to             C.I try                   D.I try to
  解析:B考查不定式的省略。语境:---你得到票了吗?---没有,我设法买过,但没有了。
  13.The living room is clean and tidy, with a dining table already ______ for a meal to be cooked.(2011·云南昆明一中月考)
          A.laid                    B.laying                 C.to lay                  D.being laid
  解析:A考查with的复合结构。此处为with+名词+过去分词的用法,表示桌子被放好。
  14.We hurried all the way to the airport, only      that the flight had been called off because of the foggy weather.(2011·广西玉林、南宁二中9月联考)
         A.being told           B.to be told            C.having told          D.to have been told
  解析:B考查不定式作结果状语。句意:我们一直急匆匆的赶到机场,结果被告知由于雾天航班已经被取消了。此处不定式短语表示意外的结果。
  15.With prices       going up, it is sometimes difficult for us to make ends meet on our small income.(2011·广西玉林、南宁二中9月联考)
         A.kept                    B.keeping              C.to keep  D.being kept
  解析:B考查with的复合结构及分词的用法。句意:随着物价的不断增长,依靠我们的微薄收入有时难以量入为出。
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-6 13:26:28 | 显示全部楼层

16.Qian Xuesen, a key leader of New China’s nuclear, missile and space programs, passed away.(2011·广西玉林、南宁二中9月联考)
             our country lose one of the greatest scientists.
         A.being made         B.made                  C.to make               D.making
  解析:D考查现在分词的用法。此处现在分词短语作结果状语,表示自然的结果。
  17. Ted and his friends established a website offering useful information about thunderstorms ______ similar accidents happening.(2011·浙江学军中学月考)
         A. prevent                     B. preventing           C. to prevent              D. prevented
  解析:C考查非谓语动词的用法。此处不定式短语作目的状语。
  18.      of danger in the street at night, she had to go home with a friend        her.(2011·浙江学军中学月考)
         A. Warned; accompanied               B. Having warned; accompanying
         C. Warning; accompanying                     D. Having been warned; accompanying   
  解析:D考查分词的用法。第一空表示已经被警告;第二空是with+名词+现在分词的用法。
  19.       in diving stilts, they walked into a magic world lighted by learns on board.(2011·四川成都市摸底)
         A.Dressing             B.Wearing              C.Worn                  D.Dressed
  解析:D考查过去分词的用法。此处be dressed in意为:穿着。
  20.Please tell me the after service of the computer; I’m worried about        a break down sometime.(2011·湖南长沙一中月考)
         A.there being         B.it being              C.there is               D.it is
  解析:A考查动名词的复合结构。此处about为介词,其后是there be句型的动名词的复合结构。
  21.—What should I do with this passage?(2011·湖南长沙一中月考)
  —        the main idea of each paragraph.
         A.Finding out        B.Found out           C.Find out             D.To find out
  解析:C考查非谓语动词及动词的替代。此处find out替代了do,表示do的具体内容。
  22.If you are planning to spend your money having fun this week, better        it – you’ve got some big bills coming.(2011·湖南长沙一中月考)
         A.forget                B.forgot                C.forgetting           D.to forget
  解析:A考查非谓语动词的用法。此处better相当于had better,其后用动词原形。
  23. The Spanish football team won the South Africa World Cup on July 13th, ______ it the 8th country to have won the World Cup.(2011·四川绵阳中学月考)
          A. made             B. making             C. to make     D. to have made
  解析:B考查现在分词的用法。此处现在分词短语作结果状语。句意:西班牙足球队赢得了7月13日的南非世界杯,致使西班牙成为第八个赢得世界杯的国家。
  24.The project _________ by the end of 2011, will expand the city’s telephone network to cover 2000000 users.(2011·四川成都外国语学校9月考)
         A.being accomplished             B.accomplished
         C.to be accomplished                 D.having been accomplished
  解析:C考查不定式的用法。根据by the end of 2011可知表将来的动作,此处不定式作定语。
  25.Living in the dormitory means     to take care of yourself, understand each others ' differences and share     interests.(2011·四川成都外国语学校9月考)
         A. to learn, common.                 B. learning, ordinary
        C. to learn, ordinary                  D. learning, common
  解析:D考查非谓语动词及形容词的用法。句意:住在宿舍里意味着你要照顾好自己,理解彼此之间的差异并分享共同的兴趣。
  26.She hurried to her office by taxi, only _____ that the key had been left at home.(2011·宁夏银川一中月考)
        A.finding              B.found               C.to find             D.find
  解析:C考查不定式的用法。此处only+不定式表示意外的结果。句意:她急急忙忙乘出租车赶到办公室,结果发现钥匙被落在家里了。
  27. The old professor told us that every part of the materials should be made use of _____ the station.(2011·江西师大开学试题)
        A. building    B. to build     C. build      D. being built
  解析:B考查不定式的用法。此处不定式短语作目的状语。
  28.All things _________, her suggestion is of greater value than yours.(2011·湖南雅礼中学月考)
         A.consideration       B.considering          C.considered           D.are considered
  解析:C考查独立主格结构。此处All things是逻辑主语,considered是过去分词,意为:被考虑。
  29.—I really appreciate______ time to relax.(2011·江西南昌一中月考)
         —I don’t doubt ______ able to do so.
         A.to have;you to be                                 B.having;that you being
         C.to have;you are                                    D.having;that you are
  解析:D考查动名词及词的用法。第一空appreciate后接动名词作宾语;第二空doubt后接宾语从句。
  30.Even on a cold day he prefers ______ out to play football ______at home.(2011·江西南昌一中月考)
         A.going;rather stay                                 B.going;to staying
         C.to go;rather than staying                       D.to do;rather than to stay
  解析:B考查动名词及prefer的用法。解题关键:掌握prefer doing to doing的用法,其其后为并列成分。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网 ( 京ICP备09058993号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-6 17:41 , Processed in 0.066092 second(s), 7 queries , WinCache On.