11万

帖子

33万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-12 11:21:52 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  高二英语下期中前考试
  Ⅰ. 单选题                                                                           2007,4,
  1. He looked tired. He seemed ______a sleepless night.    A. to have    B. he had   C. having   D. to have had
  2. ._____ made the school proud was ____ more than 90% of the students had been admitted to key universities.
  A. What, because   B. What, that    C. That, what     D. That, because
  3 .Mum demanded the boy _______ at once, aiming to catch up with his classmates soon.
  A. to take action    B .take action     C. should have taken action  D. taking action
  4. The angry woman left the shop angrily, _________ not to come again even once.
  A. determined  B. determining  C. to determine   D. being determine
  5. Please find some books that ____these  matters.
  A. light upon   B. give light upon   C. throw light upon   D. throws light upon
  6. There is ______ furniture in that old-fashioned house, which was built in the 17th century.
  A. a variety of  B. a large number of   C. a good many   D. a lot of
  7. I ____ him not to walk on the ice but he ____ listen to me.
  A. persuaded, didn't B. persuaded, wouldn't C. warned, couldn't  D. warned, wouldn't
  8.Every second of my spare time is made full use of _____ my skills at creating _______.
  A. improving, science fiction  B. improving, scientific fictions
  C. to improve, science fiction D. to improve, science fictions
  9. ______ more careful, you _____ the winner in the competition now.
  A. Been, would be B. Had you been, are    C. If you had been, would be D. If you were , would be
  10. This project _____ considered thoroughly and I'm sure it______ finished on time.
  A. must be, may be B. should be, can be  C. may be, must be  D. can be, should be
  11. It is time to __ a lawyer since the old man has almost no breath left.  A. call in B.call on  C.call up  D.call for
  12. I was telling them about my travels when she _____ with her own story on her visits to Hawaii.
  A. broke in     B. broke out   C. broke up    D. broke down
  13. Mr. Smith flew to New York this morning, his assistant ____him there next Saturday.
  下载: 035220_4c5b6d8ddd597.doc (100.5 KB, 下载次数: 45)
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 19:51 , Processed in 0.080684 second(s), 10 queries , WinCache On.