11万

帖子

33万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-12 13:47:13 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  A   particular   Marathron
  "Get out of the plane!" Justin shouted. Teddy and he dropped to the grouhd,….
  When Kathy and Victor reached the edge of the meadow, flames(火焰)were shooting more than five meters into the air.
  Kathy couldn't believe what she was seeing. One glance told her they needed medical attention immediately. She questioned Justin, " Is there anyone in the plane?"
  "No," he said.
  "Where are you able to radio for help?"
  "There was no time."
  " I'm a distance runner." Kathy said, "I'll go for help." Looking at the seriously injured men, she said, "It may take me several hours to get out." She started out.
  When she was 23, Kathy set a women's-course record in a Marathon. She had run 42 kilometers. But now she was running the race of her life. She had nearly 30 kilometers of hard wilderness to cover to get help.
  Kathy had been running for two hours. This was far back into the wiilerness. The trail(小径) grew vague. She stopped to take a quick campass(指南针) reading. She had run for more than 20 kilometers. Her heart fell, her muscle(肌肉) aching.
  Finally she saw her car in the distance.
  She jumped into the car and sped away. She reached a holiday house and called the police.
  下载: 094910_4c5b6d7f1758e.doc (29.5 KB, 下载次数: 38)
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网

GMT+8, 2024-5-21 04:21 , Processed in 0.077964 second(s), 10 queries , WinCache On.