11万

帖子

33万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-12 13:47:17 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  阅读理解 16
  The famous director of a big and expensive movie planned to film a beautiful sunset over the ocean, so that the audiences could see his hero and heroine in front of it at the end of the film as they said goodbye to each for ever. He sent his camera crew (摄影组) out one evening to film the sunset for him.
  The next morning he said to the men, "Have you provided me with that sunset?"
  "No, sir," the men answered.
  The director was angry, "Why not?" he asked.
  "Well, sir," one of the men answered, "we are on the east coast here, and the sun sets in the west. We can get you a sunrise over the sea, if necessary, but not a sunset."
  "But I want a sunset!" the director shouted. "Go to the airport, take the next flight to the west coast, and get one"
  But then a young secretary had an idea. "Why don't you photograph a sunrise?" she suggested, "and then play it backwards? Then it'll look like a sunset."
  "That's a good idea!" the director said. Then he turned to the camera crew and said, "Tomorrow morning I want you to get me a beautiful sunrise over the sea."
  The camera crew were out early the next morning and filmed a bright sunrise over the beach in the middle of a beautiful bay(海湾)。 Then at nine o'clock they took it to the director. "Her it is, sir." They said, and gave it to him. He was very pleased.
  下载: 092709_4c5b6d7e80de6.doc (30.5 KB, 下载次数: 39)
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网

GMT+8, 2024-5-21 01:35 , Processed in 0.077284 second(s), 10 queries , WinCache On.