帖子

33万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-12 13:47:32 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  Unit 1
  Ⅰ.单词拼写
  1. He a_______ to his teacher for not having finished his homework.
  2. When asked what he wanted to be, he answered without h_____.
  3. His mother said that if he couldn't pass the exam, she would sell the computer as p______.
  4. He was too s_______ to admit that he was wrong and refused to say sorry to his girl friend.
  5. You have put me in a very a_______position and now I don't know how to deal with the matter.
  6. She said she was sorry, but her eyes b______ her secret delight.
  7. Tobby is always looking forward to being f______ by his parents after he does something wrong.
  8. Peter is popular with his classmates for we always find him w_____ to help others.
  9. We are much c______ about the present situation and hope that the government will take effective measures to preserve the environment.
  10.You are already grown-ups; you are required to take r_______ for what you do.
  11.In order to avoid the p______________ for the wrong that he had done, he went to a European country in 1981.
  12.He was too s_______________ to admit that he was wrong and refused to say sorry to his girl friend.
  13.I am sorry that I was a____________  just now and didn't quite catch what you said.
  14. Although the b________ scientist has made his mark in the field of physics, he is sometimes
  absent-minded in his daily life.
  15. She _______( 发誓) that she hadn't told anyone , but her friend still didn't forgive her.
  16. People are trying to make the once ____________ (污染) river clean again.
  17. Nearly all children are c           about new fantastic things.
  18.He always b       her by telling the same story.
  19.The curtain m          the wall well .Do you like the color ?
  下载: 082224_4c5b6d7d50c15.doc (47 KB, 下载次数: 49)
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网 ( 京ICP备09058993号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-12 00:30 , Processed in 0.059440 second(s), 9 queries , WinCache On.