|
发表于 2016-7-24 12:50:09
|
显示全部楼层
分页标题#e#
421. At this point, I propose a toast: to the cooperation between … And … , to the health of Senator…, cheers! 最后,我借主人的酒,提议为…干杯!
422. Lastly, taking up this glass of fine wine, I propose a toast to … 请各位举杯并同我一起为所有在座的朋友们的健康干杯!
423. I'd ask you to raise your glass and join me in a toast ot the health of all our friends present here. 敬您一杯!
424. Here's to you! 祝你健康!
425. To your health! 我要为此干杯!
426. I'll drink to that! 随量!
427. Whatever you like! 我失陪一会儿!
428. Excuse me for a minute. 菜不好,请多多包涵!
429. Hope you enjoy yourself. 女士们先生们,欢迎各位光临,演出很快就要开始了,请尽快就坐。
430. The reception will now begin. 全体起立,奏国歌!
431. All rise please. For the P.R.C.National Anthem! 出席今天招待会的贵宾有…
432. The distinguished guests paarticipating the reception are … 现在请…讲话
433. I have the honour to call upon … 开幕式现在结束。
434. This concludes the opening ceremony. 隆重庆祝
435. Grand celebration 庆祝成立…一周年
436. Celebrating the 1st Anniversary of the Establishment of … 热烈祝贺第一届…锦标赛
437. On the occasion of the season, I would like to extend season's greetings. 祝您工作顺利、事业成功、身体健康、家庭幸福!
438. Wish you the very best of luck in your job, every successin your future endeavours, good health and a happy family! 衷心祝贺您当选…
439. Hearty congratulations on your recent ecletion as … 举行会议/研讨会/大会/座谈会/学术报告会
440. Hold a meeting/seminar/conference/forum/symposium 赞助人/主办人/承办人/协办人
441. Enter into negotiation 交涉
442. Make representations with sb. On sth./deal with sb. 事物性会谈
443. Talks at working level 对口会谈
444. Counterpart talks 议程项目
445. Items on the agenda 主题
446. Theme 议题
447. Topic for discussion 双方商定的议程
448. Schedule mutually agreed upon 开幕会议
449. Opening session 全体会议
450. Plenary session 开场白 |
|