33万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-4 02:50:12 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  第I卷(共115分)
  第一部分:听力(共两节,满分30分)
  第一节 (共5小题;每小题1.5分,满分7.5分)

听下面5段对话。每段对话后有一个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置。听完每段对话后,你都有10秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话仅读一遍。
  1.When will the speakers play tennis?
  A.On April 16th.     B.On April 15th.     C.On April 6th.
  2.What does the man mean?
  A.He prefers coffee to tea.
  B.He likes having tea in the morning.
  C.He doesn't usually have breakfast.
  3.What is the probable relationship between the speakers?
  A.Teacher and student.    B.Doctor and patient.     C.Mother and son
  4.What are the speakers mainly talking about?
  A.The girl's test scores.
  B.The girl's friend.
  C.The girl's school life.
  5.What is the woman going to do on her birthday?
  A.Have a party.    B.Attend a concert.    C.Go to the cinema.
  第二节 (共15小题;每题1.5分,满分22.5分)
  听下面5段对话或独白。每段对话或独白后有几个小题,从题中所给的A,B,C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置。听每段对话或独白前,你将有时间阅读各个小题,每小题5秒钟;听完后,每小题将给出5秒钟的作答时间。每段对话或独白读两遍。
  听第6段材料,回答第6、7至题。
  6.Why did the man fail to make much money at his first job?
  A.He was a little shy.     B.He was too honest.      C.He wasn't very clever.
  7.What does the man probably do?
  A.An actor.     B.A writer.      C.A TV host.
  听第7段材料,回答第8至10题。
  8.Where will the man probably stay?
  A.By the sea.    B.At a city centre.     C.In the mountains.
  9.What does the woman think the man should try?
  A.The wine.     B.The beer.     C.The cakes.
  10.What advice does the woman give to the man?
  A.Drink boiled water.    B.Drink bottled water.     C.Take water with him.
  听第8段材料,回答第11至13题。
  11.What is the man's problem?
  A.He can't join a band.
  B.He can't make ends meet.
  C.He can't find a satisfying job
  12.What is the man?
  A.A student.    B.A worker.      C.A singer.
  13.How does the man feel in the end?
  A.Shamed.    B.Embarrassed.    C.Impatient.
  听第9段材料,回答第14至16题。
  14.Why hasn't the woman slept well recently?
  A.There is a hole in the roof.
  B.There is a bat in her house.
  C.There are some insects in her house.
  15.How do most bats get into the house according to the man?
  A.Through the door.
  B.Through the window.
  C.Through the holes under the roof.
  16.What does the man say about some bats in Asia?
  A.They are very big.
  B.They can't fly fast.
  C.They are all blind.
  听第10段材料,回答第17至20题。
  17.What can a member of the Blockbuster Club enjoy?
  A.Free drinks.    B.Some free snacks.      C.Discounts to tickets.
  18.How often can a member get the Blockbuster Club magazine?
  A.Once a week.     B.Once a month.      C.Once a season.
  19.What is in the Blockbuster Club magazine?
  A.Activities of club members.
  B.Interviews with local fans.
  C.Information on new films.
  20.What should one do to join the club?
  A.Ask for an application form.
  B.Buy 6-month membership first.
  C.Call the hotline before Sept.15.
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-4 04:15:00 | 显示全部楼层

第二部分:英语知识运用(共两节, 满分45分)
  第一节:单项填空(共15小题,每小题1分,满分15分)

21. In face of         failure , it is the most  important  to keep up         good state of mood .
  A. /; a      B. a; /           C. the; /           D. /; the
  22. Most animals have  little connection with animals of a different kind ,         they hunt them for food .
  A. if         B while            C. unless            D. as
  23.____ Sunday, the students are at home.
  A. Being        B. To be        C. It is           D. It being
  24. In front of the farmhouse ______.
  A.lay a poor man             B.laid a poor man
  C.a poor man lay             D.did a poor man lie
  25.          the weather ,the sports meet will be held on time .
  A. Instead of   B. In relation to   C. Regardless of      D. In favor of
  26. This book         a true story of how one person can make a difference in the lives of other people.
  A. will tell         B. has told         C. tells           D. told
  27.          some of the wine -- perhaps you will enjoy it.
  A. Trying          B. Try            C. To try         D. Have tried
  28. - Are they coming to help us?
  A. I do so          B. I do hope        C. I hope they do  D. I hope so
  29. Astronaut Zhai Zhigang has become the first Chinese          in space.
  A. walking         B. walked          C. to have walked    D. to walk
  30. A plan has been put forward __ more graduates should go to work in the country
  A. when           B. that            C. whether      D. how
  31. Shy people often avoid situations _________ require close contact with other people.
  A. that           B. what            C. when           D. where
  32. - The drunk driver wishes he _________ so many injuries in the accident.
  - But he _________.
  A. hadn't caused; had       
  B. didn't cause; did
  C. hadn't caused; did                   
  D. hasn't caused; has
  33. The influence the parents _________ on their children _________ great.
  A. take; are       B. take; is        C. have; are       D. have; is
  34. Look! She is coming here and there _________.
  A. goes the bus      B. going the bus    C. the bus goes    D. the bus going
  35. He works in Beijing but knows much about London, for he _____ there for a long time.
  A. lives             B. lived             C. has lived       D. has been living
  第二节 完型填空(共20小题;每小题1.5分,满分30分)
  "Daddy" Bruce Randolph was around five-feet-eight and slightly built.At the age of sixty-one, he   36   Daddy Bruce's Barbecue Restaurant in the "Five Points" area, a   37   section of Denver.There is debate about   38   his ribs(排骨) were the best in town but no debate on the man himself.He fed people - not just his   39   , but the poor and the homeless.Every Thanksgiving, Daddy and his son began   40   for the crowds of the homeless.He wanted them to have a great    41   on the one day this country celebrates Thanksgiving.
  In the   42   years of his project, he paid for everything out-of-pocket.But as time went by, the   43   sky-rocketed as the crowds grew.That's when Daddy's admirers, athletes, politicians, policemen   44   others stepped in to   45   .They donated tons of turkeys, potatoes and ribs and even donated their   46   to stand beside the old man and volunteered to cook and   47   .
  It seemed there was an endless   48   of food to feed the crowds.No one ever walked away 49   from Daddy Bruce.It was Daddy who started the whole thing and managed it   50 a few year ago when he edged toward ninety.He had become too   51   to work anymore.He was one of die few people who lived to see a city street   52   in his honor-"Bruce Randolph Boulevard".A couple of years later.Daddy Bruce died.When asked why he   53   to feed the thousands of poor and hungry people for over twenty-five years, his   54   was simple, "You can't beat love.If you give just one thing, you get more things   55   .That's why I do it."
  36.A.built     B.opened    C.passed     D.sold
  37.A.poor     B.rich    C.beautiful     D.lonely
  38.A.what     B.why    C.where     D.whether
  39.A.customers     B.admirers    C.friends     D.volunteers
  40.A.cooking     B.looking    C.caring     D.waiting
  41.A.holiday     B.surprise    C.dinner     D.thank
  42.A.early     B.later    C.past     D.recent
  43.A.prices     B.foods    C.customers     D.costs
  44.A.as soon as     B.as many as    C.as far as     D.as well as
  45.A.pay     B.buy    C.interview     D.help
  46.A.money     B.time    C.dinner     D.food
  47.A.serve     B.pay    C.eat     D.share
  48.A.supply     B.hope    C.exchange     D.production
  49.A.happy     B.angry    C.thankful     D.hungry
  50.A.before     B.after    C.until     D.since
  51.A.long     B.old    C.hopeless     D.discouraged
  52.A.named     B.remembered    C.built     D.praised
  53.A.helped     B.supported    C.expected     D.volunteered
  54.A.question     B.love    C.reply     D.plan
  55.A.away     B.back    C.out     D.down
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-4 05:43:24 | 显示全部楼层

第三部分:阅读理解(共20小题,每题2分,满分40分)
  A
  It was graduation day at the university where I work and a beautiful day quite unlike the first graduation I attended as a young professor. On that cold day years ago, as we watched the students walking into the hall, one of my colleagues turned to me and said . "Graduation will be one of the happiest and one of the saddest time of your life." At my inquiry, he answered, "Because the students you have gotten to know have to leave."
  As years went by, my previous confusion about my colleague's words no longer existed. When I came across naughty students, I have had to rethink why I chose to be a teacher. It obviously isn't the money. Once a former computer science student of mine called me, asking me if I wanted to have a change. He was working at Nintendo Corporation. His salary was higher than my current one, though I have more education and have worked for over a decade. With my programming skills, he said he could get me hired. I thanked him, but declined his kind offer.
  A few days before this current graduation, while working on final grades. I found a note a student ahd slipped in with her homework. She thanked me for beign her teacher and said the things she had learned in my class-not about math, but about life-would be things she would remember long after the math skills had faded away. As I finished reading, I remembered why I had become a teacher.
  Now, on this sunny graduation day, as I again observed the sea of blue hats and gowns, I did so with renewed dedication and a deeper sense of satisfaction - I will always be grateful that I am a teacher.
  56. How did the author feel when he heard his colleague's description of graduation for the first time?
  A. He quite agreed with his colleague.        B. He was very puzzled.
  C. He thought it very funny.                D. He was very sad.
  57. The computer science student called up the author because he ___________.
  A. wanted to inform the author of his present job
  B. thought the author wasn't fit to be a teacher
  C. wanted the author to share his joy and satisfaction
  D. tried to persuade the author to work with him
  58. What does the underlined part "blue hats and gowns" in the last paragraph refer to?
  A. University colleagues                B. Life memories.
  C. Graduates' clothes.                  D. Decorations in the hall.
  59. The author wrote the passage to _________.
  A. express his devotion to being a teacher    B. compare two different graduation ceremonies
  C. talk about the meaning of graduation      D. give-advice on how to be a good teacher
  B
  A new study suggests that the more teenagers watch television , the more likely they are to develop depression (抑郁)as young adults. But the extent to which TV may or may not be to blame is a question that the study leaves unanswered.
  The researchers used a national long-term survey of adolescent health to investigate the relationship between media use and depression . They based their findings on more than four thousand adolescents who were not depressed when the survey began in 1995.
  As part of the survey, the young people were asked how many hours of television or videos they watched daily. They were also asked how often they played computer games and listened to the radio.
  Media use totaled an average of five and one-half hours a day. More than two hours of that was spent watching TV.
  Seven years later, in 2002, more than seven percent of the young people had signs of depression. Their average age at that time was twenty-one.
  Brian Primack at the Universtiy of Pittsburgh Medical School was the leading author of the new study . He said every extra hour of television meant an eight percent increase in the chances of developing signs of depression.
  The researchers say they did not find any such relationship with the use of other media such as movies, video games or radio. But the study did find that young men were more likely than young women to develop depression given the same amount of media use.
  Doctor Primack says the study did not explore if watching TV causes depression . But one possibility, like sports and socializing. It might also interfere with sleep, he says, and that could have an influence.
  The study was just published in the Archives of General Psychiatry. In December, the journal Social Indicators Research published a study of activities that help lead to happy lives. Sociologists from the University of Maryland found that people who describe themselves as happy spend less time watching television than unhappy people. The study found that happy people are more likely to be socially active, to read, to attend religious services and to vote.
  60.The average age of the depressed young people should be       when they began to receive the survey.
  A.21
  B.15
  C.14
  D.20
  61.According to the passage, which of the following can possibly lead to depression?
  A.Swimming
  B.Attending a party
  C.Attending religious services
  D.Watching TV for a long time.
  62.We can learn from the passage      .
  A.the survey lasted a short time
  B.over 280 teenagers who received the survey became more or less depressed in 2002
  C.men are more likely to become depressed than women
  D.the study about the relationship between media use and depression was published in the journal Social Indicators Research
  63.What is the best title for the passage?
  A.Teens, television, depression
  B.Depression-the common problem of teens
  C.Problems of watching TV
  D.Teens-a group enjoying watching TV
  C
  Some people worry about being the target of laughter. These people are frightened. They suffer from an emotional disorder called gelotophobia. That long name comes from the Greek language. The word Gelos means laugh, while photos means fear.
  Victor Rubio is an expert on human behavior at the Autonomous University of Madrid. He says people laugh at others for many different reasons. He says being laughed at causes a fear response in the victim. That fear leads the victim to avoid social situations. Sadly, gelotophobia limits the way they lead their lives.
  Victor Rubio was among researchers in a huge international study about laughter. The researchers wanted to understand the difference between normal shyness and true gelotophobia. Another goal was to measure the fear of being laughed at within different cultures.
  A team from the University of Zurich led ninety-three researchers from many countries in search of answers.
  The researchers surveyed more than twenty-two thousand people. They used questions provided in forty-two languages. Their findings were reported in the scientific publication Humor.
  Some of the people questioned said they felt unsure of themselves in social situations. But they hid their feelings. Others said they avoided social situations where they had been laughed at before. People also admitted to differing levels of fear that they themselves were the targets of other people's laughter. The researchers measured and compared all these reactions.
  Fear of being laughed at, being made fun of, is a common emotion. But the researchers learned that these feelings differed from nation to nation.
  For example, the study found that people in Turkmenistan and Cambodia are likely to hide insecure (不安) feelings when they are around others' laughter. But people in Iraq, Egypt and Jordan who feel they have been victims before may avoid such situations.
  People in Finland were the least likely to believe that people laughing in their presence were making fun of them. Only eight and a half percent of Finns said they would - compared to eighty percent of those questioned in Thailand.
  64. The passage is mainly about______________.
  A.    a common emotion                    B. laughter
  C.    shyness                            D. gelotophobia
  65. In which country are people most likely to avoid social situations where they have been laughed at before?
  A.    Turkmenistan         B. Iraq             C. Finland         D. Thailand
  66. According to the text the following is true EXCEPT that ________.
  A. people suffer from gelotophobia because they are shy
  B.    not all the people questioned hid their feelings in social situations
  C.    perhaps Humor is a magazine
  D.    people in Finland are the least likely to suffer from gelotophobia
  67. A person who suffers from gelotophobia will probably ______.
  A.    be active in social activities            B. be easily laughed at
  C.    like to laugh at others                    D. like to stay alone
  D
  For jet-setters, a new way to get a restful night
  Many people hate the idea of having to sleep on a plane. But Swedish entrepreneur Oscar Dios thinks they can be persuaded otherwise and he has created a new kind of hotel to prove it.
  Dios says it is the world's first jumbo jet hostel, an actual jet-plane at' Sweden's main airport outside Stockholm which has been converted into a 25-robin guesthouse that sleeps as many as 72 people.
  "I learned abo0t this plane that was-standing abandoned at Arlanda airport and I've been trying the concept of hostels in many different houses and buildings," he told reporters. "I thought, 'Why not a plane?'"
  Jumbo Hostels opened for business on Thursday, giving customers the chance to check in and sleep in a room that can best be described as cozy.
  "The most challenging part with this project is trying to build something inside a metal hull -- it's just really, really tight."
  The jet, which was originally produced for Singapore Airlines, was taken out of service in 2002.
  One thing the hostel has. going for it is price-a room starts al 35.0 Swedish crowns (about $4.1% which is a lot less than hotel rooms outside of major airports.
  Another feature: customers can get married on the wing of the plane and reside in the plane's more luxurious honeymoon room situated in the cockpit.
  Instead of walking down the aisle, lovebirds can take what Jumbo Hotel calls the "wing walk," where they can be joined in bliss at the wing tip. The hostel has someone ready to perform the ceremony.
  But in some respects, this hostel remains a plane-most clients have to share the jet's nine  bathrooms and staff only wear air steward and stewardess outfits. The only room that has its own bathroom is the honeymoon suite.
  68. Why does Oscar Dios make jet plane hotel?
  A. Because he is fond of plane very much.
  B. Because he is very curious
  C. Because he wants to earn more money.
  D. Because he likes trying the concept of hotel in many different things.
  69. Which of the following statement is not true about the plane?
  A. The plane was in service before 2002 .
  B. Now the plane as hostel is at Arlanda airport.
  C. The plane was first produced for Singapore Airline.
  D. The metal of the plane is very hard.
  70. For the customers who get married on the plane, _________.
  A. they can live in the room situated in the cockpit.
  B. They will have their own bathroom
  C. They can walk down the aisle
  D. The wedding ceremony will be performed by the person prepared by the hotel.
  71. Which of the following is the disadvantage of the Jumbo Hotel?
  A. It's price is too high.
  B. It hasn't enough rooms.
  C. Sleeping on it is not comfortable.
  D. Most clients don't have their own bathroom.
  E
  Thousands of people in the world are a hundred years old-or more and certain parts of the world are famous for the long lives of their inhabitants: the Vilacamba Valley in Ecuador, and the home of the Hunzas in the Himalayas.
  Why do so many people live to a healthy old age in certain parts of the world? What is the secret of their long lives? Three things seem to be very important: fresh air, fresh food and a simple way of life.People work near their homes in the clean mountain air instead of travelling long distances to work by bus, car or train.They do not sit all day in busy offices or factories, but work hard outdoors in the fields.They take more exercise and eat less food than people in the cities of the West.For years the Hunzas of the Himalayas did not need policemen, lawyers or doctors.There was no crime, no divorce and not much illness in their society. They were a happy, peaceful people, famous all over India for their long, healthy lives.
  Do you want to live to a hundred years old? Here are some rules for success.Firstly, choose your parents and grandparents carefully.If they lived or live to a good old age, so will you.Secondly, live in the right place.Thirdly, choose the right  kind of job.Doctors, dentists and bus-drivers die young.Farmers, priests and orchestral conductors live much longer.If you are in the wrong kind of job, you can still improve your way of life.
  An old man in the Caucasus was talking about his past life."I was young then," he said, as he described his 87th year.His secret was: "Think young and stay young." An old woman from Missouri, USA, gave this advice, "Drink a little whisky and some warm beer every day." An English lady just said, "Take a cold bath every morning." The shortest, simplest piece of advice came from Mr.Jim Chapman, aged 103."Just keep breathing," he told reporters.
  72.Who is most likely to live a long life?
  A.A doctor. B.A bus-driver. C.A dentist. D.An orchestral conductor.
  73.We can see from the passage that long-lived people avoid ____.
  A.working hard                 B.drinking
  C.eating too much              D.taking cold baths
  74.The passage indicates that we can change our _____to live a long life.
  A.jobs    B.places of living    C.ways of living   D.ways of thinking
  75.What is mainly talked about in the last paragraph?
  A.Whose advice is the best.
  B.Who is the most long-lived person in the world.
  C.Lifestyles of long-lived people.
  D.How long-lived people think of their life.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-4 07:15:11 | 显示全部楼层

第II卷(非选择题,共35分)
  第四部分  写作(共35分)
  第一节 短文改错(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)

假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌的以下作文。文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。错误涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。
  增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号( ),并在其下面写出该加的词。
  删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。
  修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。
  注意:    1.每处错误及其修改均仅限一词。
  2.只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。
  On May 25, 1944, Roosevelt was re-elected the President of the United     76.________
  States for the four time. A journalist interviewed him and asked, "How     77. _______
  do you feel now?" Roosevelt smiled without answering any words, and     78.________
  treated the journalist with three small sandwiches. The journalist failed     79. _______
  to understand Roosevelt's point, but felt honor, so he picked              80. ________
  up the sandwich to eat. What he wasn't hungry, he managed to           81. ________
  finish all three sandwiches. Roosevelt picked up the 4th sandwich and      82. _______
  asked him to eat it as well. The journalist looked embarrassing.           83. ________
  So Roosevelt said, "I think I don't need answer the question you've        84. ________
  Risen, for you have had your own experience now."                     85. ________
  第二节书面表达(满分25分)
  假如你是李华,你的美国笔友Jack来信询问你平时周末的生活情况,请根据下列提示写一封回信。
  1.学习……
  2.休闲……
  3.其他……
  注意:
  1.词数:l00左右;    .
  2.格式已给出,不计人总词数。
  Jan.2,2010
  Dear Jack,
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-4 07:53:09 | 显示全部楼层

参考答案
  听力:
  1-5 A BC AC    6-10 BCACB    11-15 B ACBC     16-20 A BBCA
  第二部分:单选题(共15分)
  21-25 ACDAC   26-30 CBDDB    31-35 ACDAB
  第二节 完型填空
  36-40 BADAA     41-45 CADDD     46-50 BAADC    51-55 BADCB
  阅读理解:
  56- 60 BDCAC    61-65 DBADB     66-70 ADDBC    71-75 DDDCC
  短文改错:
  76. 去掉第一个the     77. four改为fourth    78. answering 改为 saying
  79. with 改为to   80. honor 改为 honored
  81. What 改为 Although/ Though      82. all后加the /  the改为 a
  83. embarrassing 改为 embarrassed    84. need 后加 to
  85. risen 改为 raised

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网 ( 京ICP备09058993号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 22:07 , Processed in 0.086396 second(s), 7 queries , WinCache On.