主题

11万

帖子

33万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-8-3 14:40:30 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
英语学习是我们各个科目的学习中比较重要的一项,英语学习平时不但要多背单词,还要多做一些练习,这样在考试时才会取得好成绩。下面给大家带来高中高一下册英语期中试卷及答案,同学们可以做一做,检验一下自己。
第一部分 听力 (共两节,满分20分)
第一节(共5小题)
听下面5段对话。每段对话后有一小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置。听完每段对话后,你都有10秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话仅读一遍。
1. What will the woman do next?
A. Have her dress washed.  B. Pay for the dress.  C. Try the dress on.
2. What’s the probable relationship between the two speakers?
A. Boss and secretary.    B. Customer and waitress.  C. Passenger and driver.
3. How often is the magazine published now?
A. Once a week.     B. Once a month.  C. Twice a week.
4. Why won’t the woman watch the film?
A. Because of some guests’ arrival.
B. Because she will visit her uncle and aunt.
C. Because she hasn’t got a ticket for the film.
5. What are the two speakers mainly talking about?
A. Clothes on sale.  B. The May Day holiday.  C. Favorite brands.
第二节(共15小题,每小题1分,满分15分)
听下面5段对话或独白。每段对话或独白后有几个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置。听每段对话或独白前,你将有时间阅读各个小题,每小题5秒钟;听完后,各小题给出5秒钟的作答时间。每段对话或独白读两遍。
听第6段材料,回答第6、7题。
6. What does the man probably do ?
A. He is a shop assistant.  B. He is a hotel clerk.  C. He is a salesman.
7. Why will the woman probably stay longer?
A. Because she is going to attend a meeting.
B. Because she may go and see an exhibition.
C. Because she hasn’t finished her painting.
听第7段材料,回答第8至10题。
8. What’s the great news for the woman?
A. That Bob is going to marry Shirley.
B. That Shirley will come to visit her.
C. That she will soon travel to California.
9. What’s the woman going to do next?
A. She will call her husband.
B. She will call Shirley.
C. She will go to supermarket with the man .
10. Where does this conversation most probably take place?
A. At home.   B. In a pub.  C. In a hospital.
听第8段材料,回答第11至13题。
11. What’s Paul’s problem?
A. He dislikes eating vegetables.
B. He is not as strong as his classmates.
C. He refuses to have dinner without meat.
12. How old is the woman’s son?
A. Almost ten .    B. Almost eleven.   C. Almost twelve.
13. What does the man suggest the woman make for Paul?
A. Chips.    B. Salads.   C. Ice cream.
听第9段材料,回答第14至17题。
14. When will the man have dinner in the restaurant?
A. At 6:00 pm on Friday.  B. At 8:30 pm on Friday  C. At 11:00 pm on Friday
15. What does the man require ?
A. A table for three by the window.
B. A table for eight by the window.
C. A table for three in a non-smoking area.
16. Who will get to the restaurant earlier?
A. Mr. Steward.    B. Mrs. Steward.    C. Mr. Steward’s daughter.
17. What’s the man’s phone number?
A. 87637729.     B. 88637728.   C. 87637229.
听第10段材料,回答第18至20题。
18. How long will the journey take?
A. One hour and eight minutes.
B. One and a half hours.
C. One hour and fifty minutes.
19. How many flight waitresses are there on the plane?
A. 6       B. 7     C. 9
20. Where can the passengers find the safety notice?
A. Under the seat.   B. In the seat pocket.  C. In the back of the cabin.
第二部分 英语知识运用
第一节: 单项选择(共15小题, 满分15分)
21. Much to the disappointment of the neighboring countries, the Japanese government refuses to admit ________ crime they did in _______ World War II in history.
A. the; the      B. /; the        C. /; /            D. the; /
22. I have repaired much of the equipment. Would you please help me with _______within this week?
A. the other    B. the others  C. the rest  D. the remaining
23. Eating too much fat can _____ heart trouble and cause high blood pressure.
A. result from  B. attend to  C. contribute to D. devote to
24. I have the same opinion as you ________ the privacy of one’s life should be kept secret.
A.that B.which C.whether D.where
25. The storm died away at last with the golden waves ______ the shore in peace.
A. striking       B. hitting      C. knocking     D. beating
26. Science and engineering students often _____ their heads in books instead of going to dances and cinema.
A. bury       B. hide         C. devote      D. cover
27. ---How did your students express their thanks to you on Teachers’ Day?
---A gift together with many flowers _______ sent to me .
A. was          B. am         C. have been     D. had been
28. At last, we found ourselves in a pleasant park with trees providing shade and __________down to eat our picnic lunch.
A. sitting     B. having sat     C. to sit     D. sat
29. __________ the fact that it was raining, she still went out hurriedly.
A. Though      B. However      C. Although       D. Despite
30. The small mountain village       we spent our holiday last month lies in        is now part of Hubei.
A. which; where      B. where; what      C. that; which      D. when; which
31. The work should be given to ________ you think can finish it ahead of time.
A. who        B. whom       C. whoever    D. whomever
32. His family, which _______ rather a large one, ______very fond of their old house.
A. were, were    B. was, were   C. were, was    D. was, was
33. Did you notice the little boy __________ away?
A. took the candy and run             B. take the candy and run
C. taking the candy and run            D. who taking the candy running
34. The teacher had the students __________ all the words they didn’t know.
A. looked up     B. looking in      C. look up     D. look at
35. —I must thank you for taking the trouble to look after my sick mother.
—_______.
A. With pleasure  B. It doesn’t matter  C. It was no trouble at all   D. By all means
第二节: 完形填空(共20小题, 满分20分)
Once upon a time, there was a boy who would go into the forest and gather food and herbal medicines(草药) with some of his fellows every spring. However, one year, a tiger  36  in the forest and no one dared go into the forest again. One day, the boy’s father became  37  , and the family couldn’t afford the  38  that the father needed. The boy decided to try and find some herbal medicines as well as some food in the forest.
It was a perfect sunny day. At first, it was quiet and  39  happened. But later, when the boy bent down to reach one more mushroom, he was suddenly pushed to the ground. A large shadow 40   him. He rolled over and looked  41  in shock as the tiger said in a deep voice. “You are my  42  . Say good-bye to this world.”  43  his sick father, the boy knew he couldn’t die. He quickly calmed down and put a(n)  44  into his mouth, and chewed and swallowed.Then he said, “45  you can kill and eat me, but I  46  you to know that these mushrooms are  47  poisonous(有毒的). You can eat me,  48  you will die too. My family will  49 me and find you. They will  50 your stomach and eat your meat. Your fine  51 will carpet the floor of a rich man’s house and your tiger bones will get a good  52  in the medicine shops. My family will have enough for a year or more and I will be given a good funeral(葬礼) and long53  .
The tiger hesistated. He saw the frightful mushrooms in the basket and  54  his appetite(胃口). He slowly walked away. The boy saved his own life with his quick  55 .
36.  A. broke out           B. woke up        C. showed up        D. set out
37.A. hungry          B. ill           C. angry        D.mad
38.A. love               B. medicine      C.care          D.doctors
39.A. anything          B. everything    C. nothing      D.something
40.A. covered           B.followed         C. caught    D. pushed
41.A. down            B. out             C. around       D. up
42.A. energy          B. power          C. enemy    D. supper
43.A. Looking after   B. Thinking of    C.Bringing back     D. Believing in
44.A. stone         B.leaf             C. mushroom        D. apple
45.A. Of course       B.No way          C. In the beginning         D. In any case
46.A.choose             B. wish           C. persuade    D. order
47.A. expensive          B. delicious      C. deadly       D. magic
48.A. as              B. so            C. but           D. because
49.A.look for            B. call for        C. take care of   D. get rid of
50.A.feed               B. open           C. sell             D. kick
51.A.head             B.tail             C. paws           D.skin
52.A. price              B. seller           C. reward         D. doctor
53.A. understood       B.encouraged     C.needed         D.remembered
54.A. lost            B. increased        C. regained      D. forgot
55.A. skill           B. warning        C. thinking      D.word            

• 376640.html (45.29 KB, 下载次数: 34)
  • 3766-140.html (48.95 KB, 下载次数: 40)
  • 3766-240.html (29.62 KB, 下载次数: 32)
  • 下一页
  • 末页
  • 回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

论坛元老

积分
    发表于 2016-8-3 16:17:33 | 显示全部楼层

第三部分 阅读理解 (共15小题, 满分30分)
    A
    When Ben delivered milk to my home one morning before Christmas,he wasn’t his usual sunny self. He told me a customer had left without paying the bill,$79,nor leaving her new address. So it meant that he had to cover the loss.
    “She was a pretty woman,”he said, “with six children and another on the way. She was always saying. ‘I’m going to pay you soon when my husband gets a second job.’ I believed her,but she left. Isn’t it annoying?”
    “Give her the milk. Make it a Christmas present to the kids who need it.” I said.
    The holidays came and went. On a sunny January morning two weeks later,Ben was rushing to deliver milk when he saw a woman running down the street,waving money. He recognized her immediately--the woman who didn’t pay her bill.
    “I’m so sorry.” she said. “I really have been meaning to pay you.”
    She explained that her husband had come home one night and announced he' d found cheaper apartment. He' d also got a new job. With all that happened, she' d forgotten to leave the new address. “But I've been saving,” she said. “Here's $20 toward the bill.
    “That' s all right,” Ben replied. “It's been paid.”
    “Paid!” she exclaimed (惊叫). “What do you mean? Who paid it?”
    “I did,” Ben said, “It went to the children as a Christmas present!”
    56. Ben was upset one morning because _______.
    A. a customer left without paying the bill
    B. he lost $ 79 on the way of the delivery
    C. he had to buy a present for the children
    D. he was going to lose his job
    57. The author helped Ben by offering him _______.
    A. a Christmas present                B. the debtor' s new address
    C. some money to cover the loss   D. a suggestion to cheer him up
    58. We can probably infer from the passage that the woman _______.
    A. cheated to raise her children   B. moved to escape paying back the debts
    C. was a person with honesty     D. wanted to give her children a Christmas gift
    59. What is the best title of the passage?
    A. An Unhappy Christmas       B. An Unusual Present
    C. A Poor Couple's Life          D. A Helpful Customer
    B
    As prices and building costs keep rising, the “do-it-yourself” (DIY) trend in the U.S. continues to grow.
    “We needed furniture for our living room,” says John Ross, “and we just didn’t have enough money to buy it. So we decided to try making a few tables and chairs.” John got married six months ago, and like many young people these days, they are struggling to make a home at a time when the cost of living is very high. The Rosses took a 2-week course for $280 at a night school. Now they build all their furniture and make repairs around the house.
    Jim Hatfield has three boys and his wife died. He has a full-time job at home as well as in a shoe making factory. Last month, he received a car repair bill for $420. “I was deeply upset about it. Now I’ve finished a car repair course. I should be able to fix the car by myself.”
    John and Jim are not unusual people. Most families in the country are doing everything they can to save money so they can fight the high cost of living. If you want to become a “do-it-yourselfer”, you can go to DIY classes. And for those who don’t have time to take a course, there are books that tell you how you can do things yourself.
    60.We can learn from the text that many newly married people ________.
    A. find it hard to pay for what they need
    B. have to learn to make their own furniture
    C. take DIY courses run by the government
    D. seldom go to a department store to buy things
    61.John and his wife went to evening classes to learn how to ________.
    A. run a DIY shop                             B. make or repair things
    C. save time and money                      D. improve the quality of life
    62.When the writer says that Jim has a full-time job at home, he means Jim ________.
    A. keeps house and looks after his children     B. does his own car and home repairs
    C. does extra work at night                 D. makes shoes in his home
    63.Jim Hatfield decided to become a do-it-yourselfer when ________.
    A. he had to raise the children all by himself      B. the car repair class was not helpful
    C. he could not possibly do two jobs               D. his car repairs cost too much
    64.What would be the best title for the text?
    A. the Joy of DIY                                 B. You Can Do It Too!
    C. Welcome to Our DIY Course!               D. Ross and Hatfield: Believers in DIY
    C
    A clique(小圈子,派系) is a group of friends who hang out together and act in similar ways. Cliques are common feature of the teen years. Members of a clique usually have certain things in common. For example, they might all be good students. Membership in a clique is limited. Not everyone who wants to belong can join.
    Cliques can have a positive or negative influence. Because most teens have a strong need to belong, they want to feel that they fit into a group. Cliques can help them meet this need. Sometimes teens feel unsure of themselves, and they use a clique to gain approval of what they wear or how they act.
    Cliques can become harmful, however, if they pressure members to behave the same way as the group that may damage their health. Cliques may discourage members from making their own decisions, giving their own opinions, or having other friends who aren’t accepted by the clique. Cliques may even pressure members to act in ways that go against their own values and beliefs, such as lying to parents or teachers. Cliques can also hurt people outside the group. For example, members might make fun of a teen who isn’t in the clique.
    If you find yourself under this type of pressure from a clique, here are some actions you can take to improve your situation.
    ● Suggest other activities. Offer ideas that don’t involve hurting others or putting anyone at risk.
    ● Find new friends. If staying in the clique is becoming a negative experience, you will be better off with new friends.
    65. Why do teens want to be a member of a clique?
    A. Because it is popular with teens.
    B. Because it meets teens’ need of belonging.
    C. Because it is where teens can be themselves.
    D. Because it provides an opportunity for them to be away from their parents.
    66. Why can cliques be harmful?
    A. Because kids in there don’t have independent thinking.
    B. Because kids in there are not allowed to have their own opinions.
    C. Because kids in there sometimes are pressured.
    D. Because kids in there are forced to lie to their parents.
    67. What is the writer’s attitude toward the clique?
    A. He is very supportive to it.    B. He is strongly against it.
    C. He is not against it, though he doesn’t like it.
    D. He is not against it. However, he has some worry about it.
    D
    Fatimah Bamun dropped out of Balizenda Primary School in the first grade, when her father refused to buy her pencils and paper. Only after her teachers said to him that his daughter showed unusual promise(有希望) did he change his mind. Today, Fatimah, 14, tall and slender, studies math in a dirt-floored fourth-grade classroom.
    Whether she will reach the fifth grade is another matter. Fatimah is facing the realities of a school with no toilet, no water, no hope of privacy (隐私) other than the shadow of a bush, and no girlfriends with whom to share feelings. Fatimah is the only girl of the 23 students in her class. In fact, in a school of 178 students, she is one of the only three girls who have made it past the third grade.
    “I have no friend in the class,” she said. “Most of my friends have dropped out to get married. So during the break, I just sit in the classroom and read.”
    Her father, however, now says he is fully behind her. “The people from the government are all the time telling us to send our daughters to school, and I am listening to these people,” he said.
    But in many cases, parents don’t listen. Parents think that if the girls stay home, they can help with the harvesting, fetch the water and collect the firewood. So they take them out of school.
    In a region where poverty, tradition and ignorance make about 24 million girls not even have an elementary school education. There are many other barriers (障碍) that prevent girls going to school, such as the lack of school toilets and water.
    The issue is not only equality. The World Bank thinks that if women in sub-Saharan Africa had equal education, land and other wealth, the region’s economy could improve greatly. There is a connection between growth in Africa and sex equality. It is of great importance but still ignored by so many people.
    68. The author’s purpose in writing the passage is to _______.
    A. find the cause of Africa’s poverty
    B. describe the poor education conditions of African girls
    C. prove the inequality in African society
    D. reform the present schooling systems in Africa
    69. Which of the following statements is NOT true according to the passage?
    A. Fatimah is a girl who shows signs of success for the future.
    B. Fatimah’s father is now giving a lot of support to her.
    C. Fatimah is the only girl who has made it past the fifth grade in her school.
    D. Fatimah has no friends at school because they most of them have dropped out to get married.
    70. It can be inferred from the passage that _______.
    A. most African girls are treated equally in society
    B. African governments don’t care whether girls go to school or not
    C. most African girls would rather get married than go to school
    D. African girls can’t enjoy equal chances for education
    第四部分: 任务型填空( 共10小题,满分10分)
    Teaching kids to fish sometimes puzzles us parents. Now I’d like to give you a few tips.
    First of all, start them young.
    Get them in a boat, or on a pier(码头), or on the bank at as young an age as you possibly can. Obviously this means being extremely conscious about their safety. Whatever you do, DON’T plan on any fishing yourself. If fishing is going to happen, the fishing will be done by the kids with your help! This lets you pay attention to them and not ignore them while you fish.
    Next, make sure you plan the first trips to someplace where you can actually catch a lot of fish. At this point, it doesn’t matter what kind or how big, just make sure they can catch some. A small child’s patience is very short, and waiting 30 minutes for a bite will turn them off in a hurry. You may need to go to a small pond where the fish are dying to eat bread balls. Any type of fish will do. Remember, this is for them, not for you.
    As they fish, cheer for every fish they catch. Make a really big deal out of it. Take pictures. And if it’s possible, take some home to clean. Let the child help you clean with a table knife, so he can’t get hurt.
    Make sure he makes and sees the connection from catching to cleaning to cooking. As soon as you have the fish cleaned, it’s into the kitchen to start cooking. Make him flour and cornmeal the fish. Let him see the fish cooking, and talk about how good they are. Then when it’s ready, make sure you brag(吹嘘) on the fact that he (or she ) caught these fish, and “aren’t they good?”
    In this way, I’m sure your kids will be interested in fishing and good at fishing.
    Title: Teach a kid to fish
    Start them young ?Be aware of (71)_________
    ?Plan a fishing trip for the (72)_________ not for yourself.
    Plan the first fishing (73)_______ ?Choose places where the kids can catch fish easily because a small child’s patience doesn’t (74)_________ long.
    ?Regardless of (不管)the kind and (75)_________ of fish.
    Cheer for every fish they catch ?Make a big deal out of it.
    ?Take pictures.
    ?Take some home and let the child help to clean with a table knife to avoid (76)_________ hurt.
    (77)_________ the fish they catch ?(78)_________him to flour and cornmeal the fish.
    ?Let him see the fish cooking.
    ?Talk about how good they are.
    (79)_________ ?Make them (80)_________ in and good at fishing.
    第五部分: 单词拼写(共10小题,满分5分)
    81. This v________ became active last year with a series of eruption.
    82. Motorists are warned to slow down and take extra care in f _______ conditions.
    83. How can a responsible father d ______his wife and two children and be here alone?
    84. To live in a world without you is more painful than any punishment. And no one can r_____ you in my heart.
    85. His writings have been_________ (影响) by his mother.
    86. Your v______ is too small; you need to learn more words.
    87. Why do I always become the t_____ of the thief?
    88. The performance of the host, i_______ to please the audience and draw their attention, was greeted with cold silence, however.
    89. I didn’t dare to speak aloud or even w________ to her what was in my mind.
    90. Even the best doctor in the country can not c_____ him of his disease .
    第六部分: 课文填空(共10空, 满分5分)
    91. 和其他危险相比较而言, 人类遭受鲨鱼攻击的几率其实是很小的.
    The chance of being attacked by a shark are very small ______  _______ other danger.
    92. 1066年, 诺曼人征服了英国并控制了整个国家.
    In 1066, the Normans conquered England and ______  _______  of the country.
    93. 汉语与很多西方语言不同之处在于汉语使用的基本单位汉字本身就有意义,可以独立成词.
    The Chinese language _______  _______ many Western languages in that it uses characters which have meanings and can stand alone as words.
    94. 中国用丝绸交换酒、香料、羊毛和其他物品.
    _______  ________ for silk, China received wine, spices, wool and other goods.
    95. 据报道吸烟和肺癌有关.
    It’s _______  ________ smoking is related to lung cancer.
    第七部分: 书面表达(满分15分)
    高中生在成长的过程中会碰到一些烦恼。就这一话题你班正积极筹备召开一次主题班会。请你依据下表进行必要的思考,并用英语准备一篇到会发言的材料。词数130左右。
    pains solutions
    对相貌、体形不满意 没有必要,不必在意
    不被他人理解,朋友少 加强沟通,消除误解
    学习滞后,压力大 鼓励自己,有学好的决心
    零花钱不多 有些就好,学会用钱
    注意:1.开头结尾已写好,不记入词数。2.语言通顺,结构严谨。
    体形body style       在意care about
    鼓励encourage       零花钱 pocket money
    Boys and girls:
    We high school students do have some growing pains, but we can get rid of them correctly and wisely. ____________________________________________________________
    That’s all. Thank you.            

• 首页
  • 上一页
  • 下一页
  • 末页
  • 回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

论坛元老

积分
    发表于 2016-8-3 17:33:39 | 显示全部楼层

参考答案
    听力(20分) 1-20  CBAAA  BBACA  AABBA  BABBB
    单选(15分) 21-35 DCCAD  AADDB  CBBCC
    完形(20分) 36-55 CBBCA DDBCA  BCCAB  DADAC
    阅读(30分) 56-70 ADCB  ABADB  BCD   BCD
    任务型阅读(10分)
    71. safety   72. kids     73. trips   74. last   75. size
    76. getting   77. Cook   78. Get   79. Conclusion  80. interested
    单词拼写(5分)
    81. volcano   82. foggy  83. deserve  84. replace  85. influenced
    86. vocabulary 87. target  88. intended  89. whisper  90. cure
    课文填空(5分)
    91. compared to  92. took control  93. differs from  94. In return  95. reported that
    书面表达(15分)
    Boys and girls:
    We high school students do have some growing pains, but we can rid of them correctly and wisely. First, some of us are upset about their body styles and looks. It’s unnecessary and it’s not important at all. We needn’t care about it. It is one’s inner beauty that matters. Second, we sometimes seem to be misunderstood by our teachers, parents and classmates. Facing this, we can find a proper time to have a heart-to-heart talk with them, trying to remove the misunderstanding. Some of us have fewer friends. I think being open—minded and friendly will do you good. Third, we may fall behind others, which makes us stressed. Actually we can encourage ourselves to work efficiently, full of determination. Last, some of us don’t have much pocket money, so they feel unhappy. Isn’t it strange? So long as we have some, that’s enough. And we can learn to spend money!
    That’s all. Thank you.
    以上就是我们学大给大家带来的高中高一下册英语期中试卷及答案,同学们做完后要对一下答案,这样才知道自己错在什么地方,并改正。

• 首页
  • 上一页
  • 下一页
  • 末页
  • 回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网 ( 京ICP备09058993号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 21:39 , Processed in 0.101752 second(s), 9 queries , WinCache On.